This is a big American style hotel. The rooms were good and we had inter-connecting with lovely views over the pool to the sea beyond. The rooms were clean, although it was a bit hit and miss as to whether you got enough fresh towels, face washers etc each day. One phone call and this was fixed quickly.
We traveled with another family and all the kids (young teens) loved the pool, slide and grounds. We hardly saw them.
The golf course was stunning and although it is not possible to walk on the beach, the walk around the golf course was just beautiful. Our family all had at least two rounds of golf each and thoroughly enjoyed it
The breakfast buffet was ok. Certainly not up to the standard of the Royal Beach in Seminyak or Padma in Legian.
We only ate dinner at the hotel once. We enjoyed a seafood buffet. The food was very good and fresh.
We used drivers to take us to restaurants in Canggu, Echo Beach and Batu bolong. Try Betelnut, Old Mans, Naughty Nuris and any of the beach bbqs at Echo Beach
We had a great holiday but we would not return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan