A delightful place and service from check in to check out!! We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids. We had a garden view room on the ground floor with 2 double beds. We used a Luxury escapes voucher. Perfect for us and boys to run about on the grass beyond the balcony.
The lovely staff were so accommodating from the concierge, transport people, housekeeping and restaurant staff.
Breaky was a massive buffet spread with all kinds of hot cold foods and eggs cooked any way. There was even a chocolate fountain for the kids!
All the restaurants were good quality but Australian prices. Buffet nights are good value, just note that 21% surcharge is placed onto everything.
Kids club was nice. Basic with some good activities. It has it's own pool, movie room and playground. Our little guy is 3 and needed to have a nanny booked at about $10 an hour to attend without us.
We are not golfers but went to the Golfers Terrace for a few meals. Just ask for a lift in the golf buggy at the lobby.
The pool area is great with 2 slides. Just expect the typical resort behaviour of guests laying towels out on sunbeds and not using them for most of the day. We didn't care and just used the lawn when none were available. There is also a gym and lovely day spa on site. there are free Tanah Lot sunset tours every night or ask for a buggy to take you around the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan