We were very sad to leave this place ….it was very relaxing …heavenly. Though we were given an unrenovated pool villa at the end of the resort, it was very delightful. The welcome music at the entrance foyer when we arrived, welcome drink & flower, in room check in and the waiting personal welcoming letter from the General Manager in our villa…all very welcoming and a touch of class. The villa was very private surrounded by lush plants and walls, we felt as if we were the only guests in the entire resort. The Villas are designed well with spacious high ceiling bedroom, bathroom, walk in ward robe, dressing room, good size plunge pool with water fountain, a private outdoor shower and a Bale for resting, dining and entertaining. The fridges are well stocked and plenty of complimentary bottled water. The towel service was fantastic – changing heaps of fresh towels in the evening – lighting mosquito coils around the area were very thoughtful. The staff are Happy, smiling and courteous. After enjoying this extensive and beautiful resort we were wondering how the newly renovated beach side villa would be. Well that’s for us try on our next visit. We can’t wait to go back ….
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a flawless getaway in paradise against the dramatic backdrop of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot Temple and the Indian Ocean.Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort unveiled a brand new experience for guests with a US$10 million refurbishment of its 278 guest rooms including luxury suites and villas, restaurants, bars and event spaces completed in 2011. The renewed resort, complemented by the uncomplicated service and premium offerings synonymous with the Pan Pacific brand, will enable guests to enjoy enriching and unrivalled experiences.Experience the best location to enjoy a remarkable sunset in Bali with dramatic views of Bali’s iconic Tanah Lot temple, Indian Ocean, rice paddies, Greg Norman golf course and lush tropical gardens. In the resort, you can enjoy cycling around the resort grounds and the Bali countryside, a sunset walking experience with 103 hectares manicured gardens, spa indulgence at the Bale with endless view of the Indian Ocean, exquisite culinary offerings, relax by the three-tiered swimming pools with a 54-metre water slide, and many more activities awaits you. Complimentary shuttle service to Kuta and Seminyak is also provided.Children staying in the resort will be able to enjoy a wide-range of kid-friendly activities and experiences such as; painting, Balinese dancing, jungle gym, tennis, golf, Wii video games at Kids Club and Family Rooms or even join the fun environment activity of baby sea turtle release at the resort beach.Recently, Nirwana Bali Golf Club at Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort received prestigious recognition as Asia’s 10 Most Elite Golf Courses by FORBES Travel Guide, voted 100 Best Golf Course outside the US (no 66) and No 1 Golf Course in Indonesia by Golf Digest-US and Indonesia’s Leading Golf Resort (2010, 2011, and 2012) and Indonesia’s Leading Spa Resort (2012) by World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Hotel Tabanan
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort Tabanan