“What a Great Day”

Aussie Bali Adventures
Ranked #7 of 64 things to do in Tabanan
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a water Jet Pack and water Jet Bike in Tanjung Benoa Nusa Dua.
Melbourne Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a Great Day”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Our driver picked us up at 7.30 from our hotel,air con car and very comfortable. I think it took 1 hour to get there but talking to other guests in the car time went fast.
Arrived at the ATVs greated by Shifty (nice bloke) up to get a nice cold drink and towel and fill in some paper work. Shifty talkes about safety on the quad bikes, as Shifty says there are NO Air ambulances in Bali have fun but dont be silly..
Off we go to the atvs 5 in our group and what a great group it was, Me been in my 50s have always wanted to do this but chickened out all the time now I ask myself WHY it was awsome.
You can go single or tandum I choose to go single half the way and my Wing man was Paul one of Shiftys team members.
Bang Bang was in front and Gaday was behind with Paul on the back of my atv, so they look out for you at all times. Along the black sand, that was great and up through a Village its the first time I have ever driven on a road in Bali and this is my 9th time so that was even an exprerence the rice feilds are lovely to see to. We stopped for about half hour on our way back for a cool drink and get to talk about the ride. We couldnt come back along the beach as the tide wasnt good so we went back through another village thats how good they look out for you. Back to the drop off point and another cold drink and a cold towel waiting for us. I would like to thank Shifty, Bang Bang, Paul and Gaday for a great experience I would do it all again. Also I would like to mention that if you ride horses and dirt bikes its up there to something to please everyone.... I will be back

Visited November 2013
2 Thank ilozza

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Briiliant”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great morning riding atv around local village beach and rice fields, all about safety but so fun, my guide was awesome, owner was great and friendly, bikes well mantained great day had keep up the good work!!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank nugget27
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“great day out”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Driver arried on time. Drive to the quad bikes took about an hour and a half. Warmly greated by Shifty, his wife and the team. Nice cold drink of water on arrival. Stricked instructions about what to do and whst not to do. As Shirty said, Bali dosnt have air amulances like in oz. When then had a trial go on the bikes, then off we went on our adventure. A guide up the front, one at the back and Shitfy riding up the front and moving to the back, checking we are all ok and having fun. The ride was fantasic through the villages, the rice fields and then onto 2 black beachs. Riding time was about 1.5 hours which was plenty long enough. Back for ausie bbq, sausages, salad and fruit. Had plenty to fill our tummies. They also had a very clean western toilet. I have been coming to Bali for years, and this is listed in my top 3 best things to do, have wanted to do it few years but never got around to it. Thanks to Shifty, his wife and the team for a great day out.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank wardybali
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“To see the real bali”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Had an awesome half day adventure. Were picked up on time, driver 'Wayan' was great.. very informative. Arrived with a welcome drink, strict instructions which are for your own safety. Was then shown how to use the bikes and practice laps to get use to feel of the bike. Then did a trip through the village and rice fields .... absolutely beautiful & could stop & take pics at anytime, then down to the beach. Had photos taken and had about 20 mins of free riding up and down the beach, then back for bbq lunch. Shifty has a great business and we are happy to support it. Highly recommend and will be back for another go next year. Thanks Shifty and crew :-)

Visited August 2013
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Adventure”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This was a fantastic day out for our family of 2 adults and 3 teenagers. It was everthing I expected and hoped for. Thoroughly recommend this adventure and if we return to Bali would go again.

Visited July 2013