We were very fortunate to stay in the Tree House bungalow for three days and it was great. The multi-leveled room had fabulous views of the jungle and also of the valley and city south, showing Kuda and on a clear day, Ulu Watu. You could even see the surf. Dining was casual and the food delicious, especially the salads. We enjoyed the walks around the complex, the resident monkeys, and the garden tour explaining the Lodge's composting and native plant uses. We took a trek with Wayan to see some ruins and learn about various trees and plants, about 3 hours. There are several activities to participate in: yoga, wood carving, sandstone carving, but we didn't have time. We had no complaints and would highly recommend this jungle adventure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarinbuana Eco lodge is the pioneer of Eco Tourism in Bali. This internationally Award winning Eco Lodge, offers you a retreat into nature. With 5 uniquely hand crafted bungalows set in tropical organic gardens, amazing mountain & forested valley views. Surrounded by fruit, trees coffee, cocoa, vanilla & rice paddy's. Delicious Organic local Balinese, Raw food & Western dishes sourced from our gardens, workshops with our local villagers, Mountain, Rainforest, Temple, Rice paddy and "food forest" walks, fresh mountain water pools. Enjoy a massage or take a cooking class. Perfect for Nature loving: Couples, Families, Solo travelers, Honeymooners, group retreats & for all those who would like to be a part of this vibrant traditional culture, while treading lightly on the earth. Winner of the Wildforest award 2013, 2007 & 2010 Wild Asia Eco Lodge of the year Award, and 2 time nominee for the Virgin Sustainable Tourism Award - Best accommodation for a community category. Sarinbuana Eco Lodge has lead the way in developing Sustainable Eco Tourism in Bali, pioneering social and environmental programs that have set new standards for viable, responsible & hotel management in Bali. Our recent consultancy projects are: Bali Eco beach house, Loola Bintan Island, Fresh Bali, Sumber Sari Eco Villas & Bali Eco Stay. New Retreat Bamboo bale for workshops, groups and yoga space. Daily Yoga classes at 7am & 5pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sarinbuana Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarinbuana Eco Hotel Tabanan
- Sarinbuana Eco Lodge Bali/Tabanan