I can recommend this Resort to "Switch off" from your daily hectic life. A very peaceful place in an fantastic lush Tropical Setting. A stunning infinity pool on top of the valley and down by the river near the spa the secon one. Fantastic. You are in full nature, raind forest Feeling.
The Villas are taken care of by the very attentive staff. Cuisine is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alam Ubud is not only a resort but a new place for the Indonesian culture in the surrounding of Ubud area. Located at the amazing river valley and tropical forest, only minutes away from the centre of Ubud Bali, Alam Ubud spaciously set within a 4 hectare river villa and garden landscape. The scenery along the road from center of Ubud the Alam Ubud area is an observation and culture environment. So, you can imagine the location is very unique and special in Ubud. In every terrace and garden area you also can find old culture from Java island and some of culture that date back to the 15th century until the 19th century we found in area of Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas And Residences
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences Hotel Tegalalang
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences Bali/Tegalalang, Indonesia