this is one place where you can gain solitude and privacy with your partner.
its approx. 15 mins from Ubud central but if you are happy to enjoy a few nights enjoying the privacy, views, scenery, and good service then this will suit you. My wife and returned after spending 3 nights in 2013.
the villa's are excellent, clean and spacious. The main pool has a great view where you can laze around in privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alam Ubud is not only a resort but a new place for the Indonesian culture in the surrounding of Ubud area. Located at the amazing river valley and tropical forest, only minutes away from the centre of Ubud Bali, Alam Ubud spaciously set within a 4 hectare river villa and garden landscape. The scenery along the road from center of Ubud the Alam Ubud area is an observation and culture environment. So, you can imagine the location is very unique and special in Ubud. In every terrace and garden area you also can find old culture from Java island and some of culture that date back to the 15th century until the 19th century we found in area of Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas And Residences
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences Hotel Tegalalang
- Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences Bali/Tegalalang, Indonesia