Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
PricelineUS$75
TravelocityUS$121
eDreamsUS$71
All reviews beautiful resort star resort jungle bali surroundings valley
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it! I'm really not into yoga and meditation but I really enjoyed the cooking class and the bike tour around the village.
Loved the Indonesian food on the menu too, I am obsessed with the Lawa Pakis!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
PuriBagusVilla, Puri Bagus Management at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Dear Delicia T

Warmest Greetings from Bagus Jati Health and Wellbeing Retreat!

Thank you for having the time to write some comment and sharing your recent stay experience at our resort.

It is a pleasure to read your recent TripAdvisor review. We all are happy to know how much you enjoyed our resort activities such as yoga, meditation, cooking class and village cycling journey.

Look forward to hear from you for your plan for coming back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Let me get the tiny amount of bad stuff before all the amazing good stuff. My Bed and pillow's were not comfortable at all. I got used to it by the end of the trip. Everyone else I spoke to didn't have a problem at all with their beds, so it may have just been my room. That's it!
The rest of it was amazing. I did the healing package for 5 nights. The food was brilliant and if you're gluten, dairy, vegan than you'll be catered for here. (You can get dairy, meat & gluten too). The staff were super friendly and would do anything for you. The morning Yoga was fantastic. The breeze came in through the big open doors and was so refreshing and relaxing. They really have their yoga practice down pat. It wasn't particularly difficult as there were a lot of beginners there, they focused so much on the essence of yoga rather than the actual poses. It was lovely. The resort itself was probably the most beautiful place I have ever stayed. Perfectly maintained and the mountains in the background were perfect. You can definitely travel solo here. I think this may be my new annual trip.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Courtney M

Dear Courtney M,

Warmest Greetings from Bagus Jati Health and Well-being Retreat.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our facilities and had amazing stay at our resort. Loves to hear that our services and facilities could fit your expectations. We apologies for the inconvenient caused in regards the bed and the pillows were not comfortable for you during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back to Bagus Jati Health and Well-being Retreat.

Regards,

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We went there for 3 nights with my wife and 5y old daughter in pool house (house 111). I would highly recommend the location for relaxing and spa as well as local temples and wood carving. Ubud is a nice city despite crazy traffic jam.

Should environnement and facilites be really good standing, we may only regret that food and service be under expectation in such a fantastic place.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I booked my very first solo trip and yoga retreat ever with Bagus Jati. If you are looking for somewhere to just get away from work, stress, life, this is it. Bagus Jati is located on 12 acres of secluded tropical forests. I went during non-busy rainy season so there were hardly any one else. Each guest gets their own private villa. The entire compound is stunningly beautiful - kind of feels like you are in paradise. The staff is so friendly and attentive - service quality is the best I've ever experienced. Since I was traveling alone, many of my interactions were with them. A lot of the classes and activities I signed up for ended up being 1:1 or like private classes/tours, which was awesome.

If you are looking for a yoga retreat that is to be with a group of other yogis, talk about life and purpose and what not, do group communal activities, this will not be what you are looking for. I'd say Bagus Jati is more for one to completely relax and rejuvenate. I loved having time to myself and reflect, which is something I rarely do back home. The place has a very serene and tranquil vibe.

There were a number of other solo female travelers too which we all became friends and chatted with one another at some point. All of us agreed that we wish we had booked more days at Bagus Jati and none of us wanted to leave. Definitely want to come back!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank amyisyoung
PuriBagusVilla, Puri Bagus Management at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Dear amyisyoung

Greetings from Bagus Jati Health and Well-being Retreat.

It is a pleasure to read your recent TripAdvisor review. Thank you for staying with us during your special occasion in Bali!

We were very happy to know how much you enjoyed, relaxed and experienced your occasion at Bagus Jati. Glad to know that our services and facilities fit your expectations. Thank you for your highlight in regards the hotel’s surrounding and the ambiance.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The people are so friendly & accomodating. The location is perfect. We booked a driver $45 Aussie & 2 1/2hr drive from airport. The backdrop & peace & quiet is amazing. Quality clean rooms. Yoga to start the day is a must. Food is great, quite a bit of variety. Pool, gym, massages all of high quality. Perfect for girlie group or honeymoon. Love love this place.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PatandJim23
PuriBagusVilla, Puri Bagus Management at Bagus Jati Health & Wellbeing Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear Ange14,

Warmest Greetings from Bagus Jati Health and Well-being Retreat.

Thank you so much for choosing Bagus Jati for your preference stay during your special occasion in Bali. Glad to know that you had wonderful recent stay experience at our resort. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our facilities such as hotel’s location and ambiance, the food, the activities and the facilities we offer.

Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,