“most convenient hotel in palembang”

The Arista Hotel Palembang
Ranked #5 of 50 Hotels in Palembang
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Arista Hotel for a 3D2N business trip back in June 2014 and had a pleasant experience.

When I was about to check-in, my room wasn't ready for me so the lady at the front-desk kindly asked me to wait at the lobby. Some other staff came and gave me the welcome drink and made sure I feel comfortable and at ease while waiting.

The room was ready in 15 minutes and it was way beyond my expectations. It was spacious, clean, and comfy. The toilet also clean and smell nice.

I had the chance of trying their room service twice and it surely didn't disappoint. The whole staff were very professional and friendly.

I also had the chance to try their buffet breakfast. Oh my, those pempek are amazing! Super yummy, just like those famous pempek palembang places outside the hotel, or even better!

All in all, I had a really pleasant experience and considering that I'm extremely picky about foods and hotels I'm staying at, giving this property 4 stars means I was totally blown away in a very good way.

Hopefully I could stay at Arista Hotel Palembang again soon. Keep up the good work team!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for The Arista Hotel Palembang

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed here for one night around easter. Everything was great. Room is clean and staffs are very friendly.

There was hard rain on the night we supposed to dine out, and we can see from the room that the roads are flooded, so we ended up ordering a very nice dinner at room. The next morning we tried a great pempek located just behind the hotel, a 5 minutes walk.

Location is good although not too closed to tourist places such as Ampera bridge but they can easily reachable. Airport is only 20 minutes away drive.

Dould definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Hotel was clean, staff also very helpfull..
The safest Hotel i ever stay in Palembang,..
The Food also Great too..
Try the Local Delicasies, will blow your mind.. :D

The downpoint of this hotel is the pool isn't very attractive to me..
They got desk and chair but arranged them poorly..
I guess they focusing on their Restaurant Outlet in Ground Floor in their Hotel..

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Lee S
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed in the hotel in August 2013 for 2 nights, and that was my first trip to Palembang. Very friendly bellboy and staffs also the security. Nice, comfortable and clean room and bathroom, love it! The breakfast is also delicious, they served Palembang traditional's food such as mie celor and pempek. The trip was for my friend's wedding at the ballroom. The ballroom is wide and the food is also good. The pool is also clean. Beside the hotel, there's also mini mart, so we can buy anything for cheaper price there. Nice hotel, and really enjoy staying in this hotel, will be coming again next trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Ever since i checked in.. i already impressed with this hotel.
Very friendly Bell Boy who kept you well informed about all facilities in this hotel. I feel like well feed with information. He showed you everything what's inside the room as well.

My room was great.. clean and very spacious..! I love it.. Nice smell even though its an old hotel but you cant really tell. The swimming pool is nice.. they have sauna as well.. complete facilities for a local brand hotel.

I stayed last week for 4nights and i enjoyed each night.. Went there for a business trip and the location is really help me a lot since it's located in the center of government and corporate offices.

The breakfast??
I cant get enough... many varieties..options...including Palembang dishes..
they serve us with a Tea pot instead of the refill tea.. (small things means so much)

Had dinner at the cafe (Parlour Brava)
*Perfections!!
Love the pasta.. Love the coffee..

Keep it up guys..
Well done..
Give my credit to Panji..

Cheers..

Room Tip: 3rd Floor for those who love to keep your body in shape.. It's where the Gym, sauna and the swim...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank callmemizk
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Palembang is small city with high traffic during working time, choose this hotel for business activity especially with government officer is the best choice. The room is clean and comfortable, services also excellent, enjoy your staying.

Room Tip: higher floor is better
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JeffreyP3033
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed in the hotel in last November 2013 and that was my 4th time. I think this may be one of the best hotel in Indonesia outside Jakarta. I was staying with my business colleagues and booked 5 rooms.

The room is very spacious, very clean, and they have everything working properly. Air conditioning, Water Heather, Nice and comfy bed, all the lights are good, windows and doors are good, and all the amenities are there.

They also provided 2 bottled-water and they keep adding 2 everyday even if I still have 1 unopened in the room. Very nice. I like when hotels pay attention to all the details because I pay attention to the details. Even to the dirt in the sills.

The price is good, affordable, and from my experience so far, it's worth every penny.

They have a new restaurant at the lobby called BRAVA and I like that restaurant very much. Everyday we spent hours in the restaurant. They have very nice interior design, very nice music (not so loud), and nice service too. No one in the restaurant though, unfortunately. But i admire the owner really pay attention to every details. Food is awesome too. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business