After a super delayed flight by Spicejet (without any prior intimation) & their super helpful staff (please see sarcasm)...I honestly wanted to cancel this trip....it really started on a supremely bad note..
But once you land in Malé and off to Kuramathi you are in Heaven.....it is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL places I have ever seen....the highlight of this resort apart from it being an awesome island with out of this world reef & beach & team & food &....list is endless.... is the sand bank....it is stunning. Seeing the sunset from the tip of the island is a different experience all together.
The rooms are beautiful & the food is DELICIOUS...
What makes the entire experience even better is the staff.... special thanks to Shaah who went that extra mile to make this trip really memorable.
Highly highly recommend this resort to everyone...u find everything here...beautiful sun..sea..sand...food...
We were in Deluxe Beach villa 326...open the door and u are in the sea...its stunning & absolutely gorgeous.
Loads of things to do for everyone .... it is truly Heaven on Earth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Rasdhoo Atoll , Kuramathi Maldives is 1.8 km in length and tapers to a pristine stretch of white sandbank, lending a dramatic quality to the idyllic surroundings of turquoise lagoons, tropical jungle and flora. Catering to all budgets, 12 distinct choices of villas are on offer, ranging from the individual Beach Villas to the idyllic Water Villas with Pool. A splendid pick for families and friends travelling together is the Two Bedroom Beach house. Savour exquisite dishes from 12 superb restaurants catering to diverse taste buds. Sip exotic cocktails in the 7 bars located in beautiful settings around the island. The island's vast size opens up to a wide range of activities. Immerse in therapeutic healing at Kuramathi Spa as we revive the holiday psyche. Younger guests find thrilling options at Bageecha Kids club, featuring fun and educational experiences. There is something for everyone on this paradisiacal haven that embodies Maldives in a natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Kuramathi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuramathi Island Hotel Kuramathi
- Village Hotel Kuramathi
- Kuramathi Village Hotel
- Kuramathi Cottage Spa
- Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives