We went here in March 2014. The weather was perfect, the hotel amazing, the choice and quality of food, brilliant and the staff, extremely accommodating and friendly. We choose Kuramathi because of the variety of restaurants and bars and we were so glad we had. This was as quiet as we like it and we couldn't imagine an island with one or two bars / restaurants to be appealing to us. We we glad we had made the choice to go here as it was quiet when you needed it to be but you could still have a few drinks and a dance if you wanted a (slightly) later night.
The house reef is great and full of marine life. The island is about 2k long so it is a nice walk and they operate buggies for those too lazy to walk!
Top top: go platinum all inclusive. It pays off in the end and saves a lot of hassle.
We stayed in a water villa and loved it but would equally have loved the standard beach front villas. Surprisingly the Honeymoon villas weren't on the sea so we choose not to stay in one of these.
Would we return.......? Yes, in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Rasdhoo Atoll , Kuramathi Maldives is 1.8 km in length and tapers to a pristine stretch of white sandbank, lending a dramatic quality to the idyllic surroundings of turquoise lagoons, tropical jungle and flora. Catering to all budgets, 12 distinct choices of villas are on offer, ranging from the individual Beach Villas to the idyllic Water Villas with Pool. A splendid pick for families and friends travelling together is the Two Bedroom Beach house. Savour exquisite dishes from 12 superb restaurants catering to diverse taste buds. Sip exotic cocktails in the 7 bars located in beautiful settings around the island. The island's vast size opens up to a wide range of activities. Immerse in therapeutic healing at Kuramathi Spa as we revive the holiday psyche. Younger guests find thrilling options at Bageecha Kids club, featuring fun and educational experiences. There is something for everyone on this paradisiacal haven that embodies Maldives in a natural setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Kuramathi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuramathi Island Hotel Kuramathi
- Village Hotel Kuramathi
- Kuramathi Village Hotel
- Kuramathi Cottage Spa
- Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives