We travelled here for a week at the start of May on our honeymoon and from start to finish everything was perfect.
We stayed in a beach villa with jacuzzi, which was lovely, staff were always attentive, my husband had his birthday whilst we were out there, and without us mentioning it, on the evening they had made him a cake, sang happy birthday and got him a card which I thought was fantastic. Also, considering the number of rooms on the island, it was really quiet - we found a small bit of beach where nobody else seemed to be and stayed there most of the week.
I would definately recommend going select all inclusive, it gave us so much freedom to eat/ drink anywhere on the island. We did intro to scuba, fab. Also we made use of the spa which was lovely esp when we had 30 minutes on our own on a jetty!
On our last night we paid for the serenade dinner, which I would say if you can afford is a must. We had a 5 course dinner by candlelight with wine and a private waiter, it really was the most perfect way to end our honeymoon.
To sum it up, amazing sun, sea, snorkelling, food, drink and experience, we are already saving to go back there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Measuring 1.8 km long, this idyllic resort in North Ari Atoll is dotted with lush flora and fauna, turquoise lagoons and tapers into a pristine sandbank. Catering to all budgets, the choices for villas are many, and ranges from the simple yet stylish Garden Villas to the ever popular honeymooners' favourite over water choice, Water Villa with Jacuzzi. Early 2016, Kuramathi is set to extend the options with new villa categories that will features villas over water, several with private pool and also two bedroom houses suitable for families or friends travelling together. Savour exquisite recipes from over 10 restaurants catering to diverse taste buds. Imbibe tropical concoctions in 6 bars conveniently placed around the island, and they have the added plus of regular evening entertainment. Leave your worries behind, and choose our great-value all inclusive packages to enjoy the best that Kuramathi has to offer. The Basic All Inclusive includes a wide range of premium beverages while the Select All Inclusive is ideal if you wish to have a taste of Kuramathi at its best where you wine and dine at any restaurant of your choice. Rejuvenate, revitalize and beautify at Kuramathi Spa, with its blend of diverse therapies using signature product line Voya, which comes from Ireland and is made from hard-harvested organic seaweed. Dive with eagle rays, friendly sharks and explore world class dive sites. Become a certified sailor at the only Royal Yachting Association certified water sports school in the Maldives. Bond with your family at Bageecha Kids Club and let the children indulge in fun yet educational programs. Learn more about the thriving organisms both in and out of water at the multi award winning Eco Centre. There is simply something for everyone on an island that is naturally Maldives - Kuramathi Island Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kuramathi Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuramathi Island Hotel Kuramathi
- Village Hotel Kuramathi
- Kuramathi Village Hotel
- Kuramathi Cottage Spa
- Kuramathi Island Resort Maldives