US$42
US$20
Andy Hotel(Mandaue)(Great Value!)
US$25
Hotels.com
The Ancestors Pension(Mandaue)(Great Value!)
US$35
  • Restaurant
Amax Inn Cebu(Mandaue)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewssoft openingthe executive loungeno tipping policybreakfast buffetpool barexcellent customer serviceunder constructionlast nameironing boardbirthday cakeflat ironservice staffgood vibesspecial thanksfive star hotelvariety of choicesthank you so much
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Bai Hotel Cebu is beatifully designed, intelligently equipped, wonderfully staffed and efficiently operated! I have been here over 5 times since it opened not so long ago and everytime the hotel surprises me with something new and unique. Mabuhi!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We celebrated our mother's birthday here and it was a wonderful experience. Ariel, Karen M, Ninia and Lenie were very friendly and gave us an excellent customer service! I love their singing and cute dancing performance! Also, the food was great and the cakes were VERY delicious! I also love the various selection of drinks and pizzas! Bai hotels's architecture is also one of the top tiers here in Cebu. Definitely, will visit again soon! :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So happy!! Very satisfied with our experience. Gregg, Kristine, Niña Flor and Jolina gave wonderful service...food is great !! Service is topnotch! Cannot ask for anything more..Will keep coming back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Wtm O
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

New hotel located at the busy part of the city. I wasn't really sure about this hotel as to what I've heard about it from other people. However our stay has definitely change my views of the hotel especially with there great customer service. I would like to commend Michelle of housekeeping I can't remember her last name though it sound foreign and she looks foreign too, she was incredibly accommodating. One thing I love about the hotel is there pool on the 21st floor, the view is breathtaking during night time. My family and I had enjoyed our stay and we'll definitely comeback.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Food is great. A very good view of the city on 21st Floor. We had one grilled quesadilla and one main dish called
Lapu Lapu fillet (fish cooked in western style). The dessert Solo Halo Halo (yam ice cream and jelly drink) is sweet.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple