“Allure”

Allure Hotel & Suites
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Mandaue
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable, they even had their own tourist guide which was availble to hand when we arrived. Food was delicious and staff never complained when we arrived late one night to eat.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Since I'm travelling with my officemate to do a business trip with cebu. I asked my staff to help me find a good hotel at a much lower price. Then she advise me that they booked us to this Hotel. We were able to get a discount from their holy week promo but the catch is you have to pay half of the rate if you will be having an early check-in( that's not OK with me..considering that some of the nearby hotel accepts early check in with no extra cost) .

How weird it is- Just want to share my experiences ..Since we arrived early at the Hotel, and upon confirmation on the reception about our bookings they advice us that the room is not yet ready(lot of reason.. ie, no available at etc..)that time. Since I already know that they have an additional charges on early check in I already informed their receptionist that i'm willing to pay extra charges ..just to let us in coz , we still have a client call to visit and we are really in a hurry. Upon hearing that...then suddenly we have already our room assignment. For me.. I think the hotel management need to train their front liner on how you address those kind of situation to your guest properly " There are better ways to do it" :)

Our Room is the typical twin bed (it is the smallest bed i've ever seen ), it has a fridge, mini bar , complimentary water, laptop table and small sala set, LCD TV, Clean Bathroom with Hot and Cold water. Good thing we were able to get a nice and clean room.

You can charged your cellphone batteries at the Bathroom or better pull off one of the socket of lampshade for your laptop and other gadget/accessories.

Wifi Internet access is not that good, plus they dont have a LAN cable port on rooms.

Small Parking Space

Buffet Breakfast is good

They have the a nearby Massage and Spa - as guest you can pay at discounted rate

You can reached SM City on 20-30 mins travel..with traffic

Near at Airport

Overall it was an typical hotel.My Hotel experienced really is " First Impressions Lasts"

Room Tip: If you want a better view of the Cebu ...choose 8th floor .. they have a small terrace ..good for pi...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Albert V
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Friendly and accommodating staff.
Room looked nice but wasn't clean enough (had to send for a cleaner as I felt it was important the floor was clean since we had our 1 1/2 year old daughter with us). The bathroom was dated (which was a bit of a surprise) and again not very clean. Bed was very comfortable.
The aircon was very loud and was quite tricky to adjust to a good temperature.
Breakfast was included and it was good.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Warm welcome with the staff. the staff was very accommodating. since me and my partner went to the hotel on November 1, most of the restaurants there were close. good thing the staff was very nice to help us know what restaurants were open. Nathan, Donna, Mea, and the other FO guy were very friendly and accommodating. Wifi in the room was a little bit choppy but that doesnt affect my stay. Overall, our stay was very good. cheap rooms but the service is nice, Room was clean, bathroom was clean, no problem with the mosquitos or any other insects in our room. Good location. Keep it up!

Room Tip: the hotel is just 5 minutes taxi ride to Ayala mall and SM mall.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2012

My nightmare that really makes me feel so paranoid and upset … a couple of night ago, after relaxing whole body massage in their royal spa for a good night sleep I feel good for I was so tired for that day. But when I went into my room, I have found some little insect on my bed. Tried to remove the flat sheet and the pillow case to be sure that it’s clean and then I sleep. At around 12:50am, I woke up for an itchy and discomfort feeling at my back and I get up there saw 2 insect under my pillow. Trying to find out what kind it is, it’s not an ordinary small insect it’s a FLEA! A flea that can be found in dogs or cat! Have called the guest service and they decide to change my beddings, and when we remove the whole bed cover we found a lot of FLEA! Really they don’t know how to clean the room! They didn’t even bother to offer to change our room! Had a sleepless night! FYI< Allure Management if you don’t know -that Flea infestations can be not only annoying for both dogs and humans but also very dangerous. Problems caused by fleas may range from mild to severe itching and discomfort to skin problems and infections. Anemia may also result from flea bites in extreme circumstances. Furthermore, fleas can transmit tapeworms and diseases.

Room Tip: Surprise there's a FLEA on your bed!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank luzvy
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stayed in this hotel for a night last Feb.for the Valentines Day..The rooms is not that bad ,it was clean but found a lot of mosquitos inside our room and the bathroom was so dirty,toilet bowl had stained and walls too..The buffet breakfast is not good enough....

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2012

i like the eucalyptus scent that welcomes you in the lobby...lift is spacious(uncommon for small to mid range hotels),room is very clean &high tech (flat lcd screen w/digibox & wifi zone).the only off in my opinion is the smell of their towels :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CaramelMacchiatoIvy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mandaue
Alpa City Suites
La Maria Pension & Tourist Inn Hotel
Main Hotel and Suites
Main Hotel and Suites
#31 of 222 in Cebu Island

Been to Allure Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!