“Great Place! Great Food! Great Service!”

Oyster Bay Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Mandaue
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Oyster Bay Seafood Restaurant offers you a delightful dining experience. We take pride in our wide selection of LIVE and FRESH seafood. Make your own selections and choose from our several delicious cooking suggestions. Also, feast on the mouth-watering Filipino and Chinese favorites like lechon kawali, bicol express, Pata tim with fried bread and more! Plus we offer a wide choice of delectable set menus for different budgets and occasions.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place! Great Food! Great Service!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I love the ambience and charm of this place. Fresh oysters, crispy shrimps, crabs, bamboo rice...yum! The staff are very friendly too.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Marey Emerence ... B

• Korean first
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Promising food. Service needs a system in place.”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Fresh seafood is quite satisfying here. Service though needs to have a proper system. The waitstaff are friendly though.

They have service charge though so they need to address service flaws.

Cebu
“Good Food, Lovey Ambiance”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Quite a distance from Cebu City but worth the travel. Real Value for money. Service is very personalized.

• Visited January 2014
Cebu City, Philippines
“this made our Christmas dinner extra special”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

We always come here everytime there is a family occassion so when I found out that they were having a promo thru groupon I purchase two vouchers which cost P649 each(about US$14) with a value of P1500 (US$34). Luckily I called them for a resrvation for christmas dinner and we were so happy because we were greatly accomodated. I really love their ambiance and the area is so big for our kids to run around while having fun feeding the fishes. At the end of our dinner we asked for the bill and was so surprised that we did not exceed on the value of the voucher. We even had some foods to bring home... This restaurant never fails me! Fresh seafoods, great taste, good service!! I recommend this restaurant to try especially if you have friends from abroad who wants to try fresh seafoods. The place is so decent. We would definetely come back!

• Visited December 2013
Cebu City, Philippines
“Great ambiance but food and service falls short to say the least”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

My family and I decided to go out to Oyster Bay as the place always looks good every time we pass the place and some of my friends recommended this restaurant.

Upon arrival the ambiance did not disappoint, it is like staying in a beach resort in the middle of the city and the baby sharks add that extra entertainment value. Unfortunately that was the highlight of the restaurant as the food (we had beef w/ broccoli, lemon chicken, bagoong rice) just isn't that good but the worst part is the service as our waiter did not greet us with a smile (forgivable, i guess) but another waiter of whom I raised my hand to to ask for the bill and service water simply ignored me (when he saw my hand he kept looking down at the floor) and kept walking (the nerve!). Not to be denied I semi got up off my seat and raised my voice to get his attention and he finally came closer, I thought to myself "finally!" but still had my doubts as all he did was kept nodding and had a blank expression in his face. Sure enough 10 minutes after there was still no sign of my bill and service water. I also noticed that the crew respond better to foreigners, like a switch turned on or a coin flipped compared to treating local diners.To add, the manager looked uninspired and tired but he did thank us for dining upon exiting.

The great ambiance can only take this restaurant so far as the food is average at best but the service is just sad especially for a fancy looking restaurant like this.

• Visited December 2013