“Just what is needed”

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Just what is needed”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

With 2 movie house at reasonable price, entertainment center, grocery, hardware, bills payment, convenience store, fast food and function space for rent. This what we need in a community. You don't really need to look far. I bike my way to J centre.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
Mandaue, Philippines
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Nice Mall!”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

J Centre Mall is a nice mall to go. It has a bit of everything. I do my grocery shopping in leisure at the SM Hypermart there, no long queues and helpful staff! Most of my favorite shops are found there as well so I save time in shopping. I even do my banking there (3 big banks have branches - all with ATMs). Food options are also plentiful. Parking is no problem since they have free basement parking space. For those without their own ride, a taxi stand is available. The mall is also along the jeepney (public transport) route so it is quite accessible.

We also recently discovered the mall's theaters to be clean, cool, comfy and affordable. To date, seats are at P150/head only while other cinemas charge P180, even more for blockbuster movies! Though they only have two cinemas, they get to feature the latest foreign and local films. Just check the screening schedules as they sometimes show two movies in one cinema on certain days with the 1st movie shown during the first 2 screenings then the 2nd movie during the last two screenings.

The downside of J Centre Mall? The location of the mall is a bit high traffic (especially at rush hour) and quite a few taxis wait for passengers after 9pm when the mall closes. We experienced this a few days ago after we watched a last movie screening at 10:30pm. There were only three taxis waiting at the stand. Unfortunately we weren't able to get the last one. We had to go down the main street to hail a cab.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Starbrax
manila
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Its the closest mall”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This mall is one of the closest mall in our hotel. Its new but lots of option to shop and dine.

Visited May 2012