“Families, Relatives, Friends”

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014

There is always that one place you can count on to make it wherein everyone is always there, at the right place, right time. This is the place wherein we all get to meet.

We don't know why too, I guess it's just by coincidence or food just brought us altogether.

There are different choices of food that could definitely bring you back for more and my favourite is the beef Haofan and there dimsum that I really love.

The service is really fast and the employees there are really smiling and effortless in serving you too, they help you with the things that you would like. The peanuts too are definitely something that you would want to taste, the one that is steamed and the one that is normally cooked.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

It's ok to be expensive but at least the food should be delicious, dishes that are serve to us are bland and dry, the service is also slow. They may have a nice place but it doesnt mean that they're Good.

1  Thank Sheena Mae G
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Food is almost at par with all the Chinese dishes i had in Singapore. We really enjoy the good food and the same time a wonderful Customer Service of all the waiters, waitresses. Two thumbs Up!

1  Thank CebuJohnc
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I hail from Vancouver, B.C. so have very high standards in what I consider delicious Cantonese cuisine. After a very long work day on my birthday, I ended up at Tao Yuan for a late dinner. I thought it the best chance of getting a decent vegetarian meal. I was pleasantly surprised by the tasty offerings. I ordered the green beans with tofu. It was so delicious that I still think of it. My dinner companions ordered a stew (which didn't look too appetizing to me...) and dim sum (all meaty so did not taste but impressive to look at--companions said they tasted delicious but neither are exposed to lots of Cantonese cuisine). Another colleague from Montreal, Canada returned twice, saying that it was the most delicious meals he had in a month in the Philippines.

1  Thank WorldWanderer88
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Have seen this restaurant from golds gym each day so decided to go and try it out, from the start it wasn't good, entered after having the door opened by a doorman, who couldn't seat us told have to wait until waiting staff attend us, this wasn't going to happen as they kept walking past, seated ourselves, after 10 minutes gesturing some one finally came to our table, she made us feel as though we we putting her out by wanting service, the food was average, the service was average and the bill was fairly steep, if you want to be ignored and pay through nose for it then by all means give it a go

1  Thank mrprince