“Nice family dinner”

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is good Chinese food, great portions, I seriously over ordered so we had a huge doggy bag! Unfortunately the service let it down as we waited so long I had to chase for the food and it was clear the order had been overlooked...but it won't stop me going back, enjoyed the dishes.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We ordered the seafood soup, a pork and mixed vegetable dish. Everything was well prepared and very tasty.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

I really like the food they have especially thier special tae, the seafoods. we fell we are in our provence lot of fresh seafood... To the very attaintive crew and all the staff thank you so much.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Chinese Singapore Cantonese style restaurant upstairs in the J Centre, Tipolo, Mandaue, Cebu. For us the best in Cebu!
Magnificent food, a la carte or Dim Sum. Superb, expensive decor but prices are very reasonable. In every respect equal to the best Chinese restaurants I have visited anywhere in the world.
Toss up between Wang Shan Lo (Mandarin style) and Tao Juan for the best in Cebu but the decision goes to Tao Juan because it is more affordable

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Delicious Chinese foods and the place was so classy. The service was perfect and the price of their food was reasonable..I loved their shrimp!

1  Thank Rhina R