“Birthday Celebration ”
Review of Buffet 101

Buffet 101
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Mandaue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My mother in law celebrated her 79th birthday in Buffet 101. The spread was plentiful but
somehow I found most of them unappealing. My first plate was full but the second time I went around, I barely had anything. For the price of P599 for lunch, I say I’m not going back there. This is just my opinion. I had a couple of fish grilled. Filipinos call the fish danngit and molmol. The danggit was very fishy meaning it wasn’t fresh.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The foods are okay, the place is wide and had a very nice ambiance. I cannot say anything about the service, but BAD! Management should train their staff quiet sometimes

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

i love it here than any other buffet restaurants because of the ambience, the resto has huge area and variety of cuisines to choose from.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

First time arrival day.
Long lines to get in. But understandable. What is not was the way they replenish. Too long and too slow. Given the fact that the organizers had arranged this prior to date. They did not get ready for the volume of the people. Crowd became annoyed when after falling in line for quiet a while, they will be disappointed to see empty platters when its their turn.
Second time, gala night they served better than the first time. Food in general taste as expected. Not my only time here in Buffet 101. I often visit the Pasay Branch.

1  Thank Vangie M
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

No problem with the place, very wide place and nice ambience for a family dinner. Problem is, if you ask staff for some service you can see to there faces that they dont want to be ask for service. I was just asking for a water for my kid. Staff need to be evalute by costumers in every operation as possible for concerns and emprovement to the staffs. This is serious!