“good value for the price”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Beatrice
Lawrence, Kansas
“good value for the price”
Reviewed 12 May 2009

I traveled through on business and needed a place to sleep then move on. This hotel fit the bill perfectly. Comfortable bed. Good wireless connection. The bathroom was updated, spacious and clean. No bad smells in the room. Reasonable quiet. Light continental breakfast.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank ed-dest

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 April 2009

Oh my... this place is a pit. It is old and musty... it reiks of cigarette smoke. when I made the reservation I stressed to the desk lady that my son is extremely asthmatic... I needed a non smoking room... I repeated this several several times. when we arrived at 1am after a long 8 hour drive, of course... a SMOKING ROOM. And not only that.... IT WAS SOOOO NASTY. the blankets were so gross, it was unbelieveable. I called down to the desk to see if we could get a NON smoking room as I had reserved, but I was told there were none available. We checked out the next day, instead of staying the 3 weeks we had booked.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Beatrice hotels

wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 23 February 2007

What a surprise.. The staff of the hotel was the main reason for me to come back to this hotel. The manager informed the new owners have done lots of work to this hotel and put all of the amenities you need for travelers on the road. Its right off of Hiway 77 - down in the valley as I call it but its very quite. The breakfast offered various items but hot waffles are my favroite and I did use their hi speed internet to get some more work done but like I said, the staff's attitude is just awsome and brings smile to your face. I would highly recommend staying at the Econo Lodg - Beatrice.

• Liked — The staff and hotel rates
  • Disliked — was happy with the stay ..
  • Stayed February 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank NebraskaTraveller
NYC, NY
Reviewed 12 June 2004

Beatrice, Nebraska - a wonderful place to visit. Great historical museum, friendly locals, small town America at it's best. The Econo-Lodge is centrally located, and is for the budget traveler. Coffee is served in the lobby each morning. A nice family lives behind the office and is happy to receive guests for cherck in. Small diner across the parking lot, and a quick walk to Wal-Mart. Basic, clean accommodations.

6 Thank Travel_Dude
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beatrice
CAPRI INN & SUITES - AMERICAN OWNED AND OPERATED
Victorian Inn
Victorian Inn
#3 of 5 in Beatrice
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Fairbury, NE
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Beatrice
Travelers Lodge, Beatrice

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Property: Econo Lodge
Address: 3210 North 6th Street, Beatrice, NE 68310-1115
Region: United States > Nebraska > Beatrice
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Beatrice
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge Beatrice