Its a beautiful place, but we missed the hotel coming because their was no sign going towards Colombo. So we had to drive back to get to the hotel. The rooms were good and spacious, but the TV has to be in a better angle as it wasn't facing the bed. The food was very good, and had a lot of variety to choose from. The toilets were big and clean, which was a great thing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beach was a bit rough but very good. We definitely will visit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a beach hotel where style and substance mix like a classic cocktail. Just as the turquoise infinity pool seems to blend into the ultramarine Indian Ocean, award-winning cuisine fuses the best of east and west. Welcome to Heritance Ahungalla, where we weave a little magic into your holiday memories while promising you the finest hospitality and best luxury services among Sri Lanka beach hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritance Ahungalla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritance Ahungalla Hotel Ahungalla
- Ahungalla Heritance Hotel
- Heritance Hotel Ahungalla