I stayed here for 3 nights with my husband, my one year old and my four year old in August.
This is a lovely hotel, well maintained with great staff.
Everyone was very helpful and considerate especially as I spent most of my time running after my one year old.
The only let down for us was that there wasnt a kids pool - my son could only stand up on the steps of the pool which meant we were constantly on guard.
The close proximity of the beach was beautiful so the kids enjoyed the playing in the sand.
The buffet was good - there was a different choice every night. For lunch we ate at the pool bar which i enjoyed more.
There is a very small kids club room so the kids spent a little time colouring.
I would recommend this hotel for older families or couple - purely based on the pool depth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a beach hotel where style and substance mix like a classic cocktail. Just as the turquoise infinity pool seems to blend into the ultramarine Indian Ocean, award-winning cuisine fuses the best of east and west. Welcome to Heritance Ahungalla, where we weave a little magic into your holiday memories while promising you the finest hospitality and best luxury services among Sri Lanka beach hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Sunspot Tours, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritance Ahungalla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritance Ahungalla Hotel Ahungalla
- Ahungalla Heritance Hotel
- Heritance Hotel Ahungalla