“A good experience but not amazing”
Review of Suao Cold Spring

Suao Cold Spring
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

The cold spring is kind of old and lack of maintainence. I went to the private cold spring and again it was old and just a simple room. It was a good experience but I wouldn't say it is a must-visit-place

3  Thank huisan3

Reviewed 30 July 2013

It's a cheap entry fee (NT$70 - approx. U$2-3 per person for public bath) and the water is cool for a hot weather, however it's not very clean and not as we expected. A little bit of disappointment, but overall okay. We did not try the private bath though.

3  Thank anonymous77777777777
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I was a little worried after reading the other reviews, but I absolutely loved it! I only went to the public springs, so I don't know what the private rooms are like, but the public springs were clean. There were not many people there, so we didn't need to use a locker- just left our belongings on the steps while we were in the water. It was so refreshing, beautiful, and not crowded!

2  Thank azmountaineer
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Suao cold spring is one of the only two cold spring locations in the world. Even though we went on a cool spring day, it was an interesting experience for us. It was a cold bubbly soak, and it felt like we were soaking in soda water. Even the place seems run down, I recommend a visit to Suao if you are already in Yilan.

1  Thank Kail1
Reviewed 6 October 2012

The cold spring is full of bubble which floated from ground. Makes you feel whole new experience of cold spring. Imagine you take a bath in soda.

1  Thank YiHo