We stayed in a Double Room at the Resort One Hotel. We took the train from Hualien Station and stopped at Yilan Station thinking that the hotel is near it. However, the hotel location is near to Jiaoxi Station which is another stop away. It is within 5 minutes walk away from Jiaoxi Station.
The room was quite spacious and we really enjoyed the hot spring tubs provided in the room. The decor is rather old so it gives you a warm and cosy feeling. There were quite a lot of tourists in the hotel so it was rather noisy as most of them frequented the hot spa recreation area on the ground floor which is fun for the kids. The hotel is also located beside a police and fire station so the sound of sirens can be heard quite often.
There are a lot of eateries near the hotel and you can also find lots of outdoor hot spring parks (some are free!). Breakfast was a good spread.
In summary, we liked:
1) spacious room
2) nice and large hot spring tubs in room
3) warm and cosy decor in room
1) noise from police and fire stations
2) noisy guests (think the hotel may be used by tour operators)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Resort One Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.