My favorite place to stay.
This is like my home in Jiaoxi. I am sure I will come back again.
I had an issue with dusts as I have dust allergy. I asked them to sort out the room I have stayed at first night. Thankfully they took seriously and changed a room for me immediately. The room I stayed from 2nd night was also amazing. A massive (no exaggeration, it is really massive, which can accommodate 3 people easily) spring bath tab was located behind a bed.
People in the hotel do not really speak fluent English but they do their best to communicate in English with their mobile phone translation function. They are communicative. I wrote a letter to complain and thank for sorting out the issue I had and in return I received a card with their hand writing message! I was touched!
The most thing I like about this hotel is that they are flexible. They can be able to do so many things for your needs in very approachable manner.
If I have to tell bad thing about this hotel, then that won't be easy. They don't have a window thus not view from hotel. Also no curtain thus the light can go into the room.
- Food quality is considered as high. Food they offer used to be Japanese, which was high quality in very sophisticated presentation. Currently they do not offer that but they offer a set menu. Even though they offer a set menu, they can be flexible which I loved very much about.
- Sweets and drinks are exceptional. They also make waffles by themselves. Cake and macaroons were much better than what I expected. The juice / smoothie they prepare is also exceptional. This scores high as a girl.
- The room is very unique. There is a huge spring bath tub in the middle of some of their room, no divider, which makes this hotel unique.
- Good wi-fi connection.
- I liked fresh fruits, a flower and a speaker (player) provided in the room.
- Good amenities
- The price is a bit high compared to other hotels in town but not unreasonably high
This is subjective opinion. Overall I like this hotel very much. I think because what they provide is spot on for girls' need. They know how to indulge female customers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Smoking Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.