From the moment you walk through the spacious, open air lobby of the Life Wellness Resort in Qui Nhon you'll start your journey towards total relaxation.
Situated on a hillside overlooking a spectacular bay, you immediately get a sense of the seclusion of this resort. There literally isn't anything around for miles except a gorgeous beach and ocean.
Many guests come to Life Wellness for the spa services, which are quite good (the three-hour treatment is a great way to spend an afternoon). We went there just to chill out, which is about all there is to do. I was pretty happy to find a selection of novels to borrow in the lobby.
For active travelers, you will get a growing sense of isolation the longer you stay, as the resort is located about 15 minutes by car from the closest town (Qui Nhon), so your only real option for dining is at the resort, which can get a little redundant. But there are daily tours available to the area sites, like the Cham towers, and you can always grab a taxi into town for local cuisine.
The rooms boast spectacular ocean views and are fairly well appointed with air conditioning, mini bar, etc. The air conditioner worked extremely well and provided us respite from the humidity. And the shower in our room had a huge window that overlooked the beach. The only problem we ever had was with the beds, which we felt were a bit stiff.
Everyone at the resort is quite friendly and the managers are ex-pats who speak excellent English.
For $118 US a night, you can't really go wrong with the Life Wellness Resort. Breakfast is included and is quite good, featuring a selection of fresh fruit, pastries, and Western & Vietnamese food, including our favorite, pho ga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheltered by a private golden beach and soaring cliffs, AVANI Quy Nhon Resort & Spa offers a tropical beach and spa retreat generous in spirit and beauty. Muted shades of mint and white with splashes of aubergine of each of the 63 room and suites offer a soothing palette and contemporary comforts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your AVANI Quy Nhon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Life Wellness Resort Quy Nhon Hotel Quy Nhon
- Life Wellness Quy Nhon
- Life Wellness Hotel Quy Nhon