this was a wonderful resort, but VERY expensive compared to the rest of Viet Nam. in addition, they strive to be a upscale resort, but were missing the little touches that make one - like poor lighting around the dining area (could use some candles!).
the staff was kind, but to be honest in my three weeks of traveling the staff was no kinder than the places we stayed at for a fraction of the price.
the rooms were very nice and clean.
the beach is nice, but overlooks a harbor heavily used by fisherman.
the food was alright also - nothing special, except breakfast was monstrous and wonderful. again, prices were 10x that then the rest of the country.
the town is about a $6 cab ride, the train station is about $17 cab ride and the airport was $28 - which is really pricey for the country and i think free transfers should be offered.
in the end we had a very nice time, but the bill for three nights (including food) was more than we spent in the entire week before with comparable service and lodging. i would give this a skip if i did it all over again, and find something more charming and cheaper - their are a lot of choices out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheltered by a private golden beach and soaring cliffs, AVANI Quy Nhon Resort & Spa offers a tropical beach and spa retreat generous in spirit and beauty. Muted shades of mint and white with splashes of aubergine of each of the 63 room and suites offer a soothing palette and contemporary comforts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your AVANI Quy Nhon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Life Wellness Resort Quy Nhon Hotel Quy Nhon
- Life Wellness Quy Nhon
- Life Wellness Hotel Quy Nhon