Myself and a friend I served with during the War In Viet Nam, made our return journey to Viet Nam in 2008 after 39 years. We chose to stay at Life Resort as it seemed to be the nicest place that was nearest to our primary objective (Bong Son) and one of the main reasons for returning to Viet Nam other than the obvious.
We were simply overwhelmed at just how nice this place was. The staff was great, the rooms top notch and very clean, and the dining area I can not say enough good things about. The morning meals were fantastic and you can eat yourself silly if you wish.
When we needed to obtain a car, driver, and translator/guide for a day long trip to see a few sites, and make our return to our former primary rear area during the war, LZ Uplift, the hotel made all of this available to us for $100, which I thought was very reasonable given we were taking the car and 2 of their people for an entire day.
The young lady the Resort provided to us was very well versed in English and could not seem to do enough for us. She and the driver both were more than understanding and demonstrated great patients towards and with us while we searced for our former LZ, which to them was seemingly "nothing, located in the middle of nowhere".
Once we did find LZ Uplifts former location, and the guide realized just how and what this place really meant to us along with its importance, she showed only the greatest of sorrow towards the friends we came to say Good By to right along with us.
The entire staff we found not to be to over bearing, but you can rest assured that if you do need something, they will break their backs to see to it that you get whatever it is that you need. This I liked most. They knew we were there to relax, not to be hounded and bothered endlessly by and with never ending questions.
I would return to the Life Resort in a heart beat and the rates were more than reasonable. If you are looking to get away from it all and this is truly what you wish to do, this is the place to totally decompress and forget about the rest of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheltered by a private golden beach and soaring cliffs, AVANI Quy Nhon Resort & Spa offers a tropical beach and spa retreat generous in spirit and beauty. Muted shades of mint and white with splashes of aubergine of each of the 63 room and suites offer a soothing palette and contemporary comforts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your AVANI Quy Nhon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Life Wellness Resort Quy Nhon Hotel Quy Nhon
- Life Wellness Quy Nhon
- Life Wellness Hotel Quy Nhon