“Business Stay in Chillicothe”

Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Chillicothe
Stoney Creek, Canada
“Business Stay in Chillicothe”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The Hampton Inn & Suites is my home away from home when I am working in Ohio. Andrea makes me feel very comfortable. Her Tuesday social evenings are a highlight of my week. My room is always excellent. It makes the regular traveling so much easier.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Alanson, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My sister and I stayed at the Chillicothe Hampton Inn for five nights in early May. Our stay was VERY comfortable, the staff are great, the breakfast is fine (the hours for the breakfast "accommodate" the leisurely vacationer). We would definitely stay there again, and hope to.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Ellicott City
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I travel the world and I have seen what good looks like. I arrive and the front desk help is great and the have cookies! I see that the manager has a reception for guest to meet the hotel staff. They have food (hot dogs, salad, beer and soft drinks. Rooms are spacious and everything is great with the stay

2 Thank Jan M
Andrea D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe, responded to this review, 15 May 2013
We would like to take this opportunity to say “Thank You” for taking the time to respond to the recent survey that you received from Hampton in regards to your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites of Chillicothe. We appreciate all feedback from our guests as it helps us to improve upon the things that we are doing right and work harder on the things you have found might need improvement. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon and that you have a safe and prosperous year to come.
If we can be of any assistance to you in the future please let us know. And again, thank you for choosing the Hampton for your home away from home and for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chillicothe, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I always stay at this motel when I travel to south central Ohio. The staff is the best and will ensure that everything is right with your stay. They are on a first name basis with a lot of the clientele.

Saint Clair, Michigan
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very nice. You can tell it was recently updated. Staff very friendly. I felt it was overpriced for the area even with our discount. This hotel was more than the one we stayed at in Nashville. Overall nice hotel.

Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Debbie R
We would like to take this opportunity to say “Thank You” for taking the time to respond to the recent survey that you received from Hampton in regards to your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites of Chillicothe and for sharing your feedback regarding our staff and I am very pleased that they were very welcoming and that you found our hotel to be very nice with the new renovations. We appreciate all feedback from our guests as it helps us to improve upon the things that we are doing right and work harder on the things you have found might need improvement.
Maryville, United States
Reviewed 1 May 2013

As a traveling Engineer, I have frequented several hotelsover the last 10 years. When i turned the heater on in the room, the smell was horrible. There were no automatic doors as many Hotels have as standard. When arriving wtih bags in hand, it is hard to open doors when they are not automatic. The breakfast staff was not very friendly/talkative and seem to disappear once opened except to refill the items then dissapear again. The beds were not as comfortable as other hotels I have frequented in the past. I was able to hear people stomping around in the room above me and I was able to hear doors open and close from rooms next to and beside me. On the bright side, the selection of complimentary breakfast items was a pleasant change from the norm and having a different selection every morning was pleasantly excepted. The front desk staff was quite welcoming and sought after every need/request.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Michael S
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that you found our staff to be welcoming and that you enjoyed our breakfast selection; however, I am truly disappointed and concerned to read that the rest of your experience fell below your expectations. I truly apologize for all of the inconveniences you went through during your visit, especially encountering issues with the heater in your room and our breakfast staff not being friendly towards you. I can assure you that the level of service you experienced does not reflect our service standards.

Your business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!
Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I visited with 2 other friends on a spring motorcycle trip. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The front desk was "over the top" friendly and helpful. They recommended a top notch local barbecue restaurant. Breakfast was delicious. Thry had a manager's reception from 5-7PM - nice touch. You can't go wrong with this one.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Boiler33
Andrea D, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing us. We appreciate all the positive feedback you gave us and hope to see you back again soon. There are alot of great places in our area to ride on your motorcycles and if you ever want ideas on where to go and what to see please feel free to contact me at anytime.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chillicothe
Christopher Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn
#8 of 8 in Chillicothe
Americas Best Value Inn Chillicothe
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe? Share your experiences!