“Great Place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Chillicothe
Washington, Missouri
“Great Place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

The have a nice, clean facility, with great pool and patio. We held an impromptu Family gathering there, and they were more than accomodating of our non-guest family members enjoying the pool and patio. After spending the night, they were gracious enough to accomodate a health issue I had suffered while staying, and were more than gracious to assist without any prompting. Not just a nice place , but wonderful hosts!
We are returning every year from here on out!
P.S. Did not go to the restaurant or gym

Room Tip: Go directly to their website.. not always listed on travel search sites
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChrisInn2010, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
Just wanted to thank you for your kind words...We appreciate your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Cincy, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

As many who have reviewed this, I ended up here because the Hampton Inn was full and I generally don't like Holiday Inn Express, and Comfort Inn is a no go. Rather than drive to Circleville to stay in another Hampton I took my chances and stayed here and I'm really glad I did. I stayed in the Hampton a year ago and prefer this over that now. I am a frequent business traveler and seldom do I stray from the Hilton or Marriott chain.

My room is fantastic, bed is comfortable, TV is huge, everything is clean. Breakfast is great (as good or better than the typical Hampton offerings) and the staff is very friendly.

Pool is on the large side, would be a huge plus if traveling with the kids.

The hotel isn't built as solid as the big chains, so I think a first floor room could be noisy if you had a rude guest above you. I'm on the second floor so it didn't bother me at all.

Next time I'm in Chili-ville I will most likely book this place before the Hampton.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank djmd808
Thank you, We appreciate your business.
Norfolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

This was our 5th stay at the Inn. We 'found' it when the big name motels were full & a desk clerk recommended it. It was clean & neat and priced right, so we returned. On each stay, it got better. The Inn is on a par with any of the motels in this price range. The rooms are clean & offer options for beds; the pool, sauna & hot tub are great; there is a full breakfast included in a separate space; but most of all, the staff is awesome. We had a late family Christmas there, and the staff bent over backwards to accommodate us in three rooms that met the needs of each family. We will stop there again, both for the Inn & The Old Canal Smokehouse.

• Stayed January 2013
We Thank You...
Sunnyvale, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2012

I had an upcoming interview and needed to stay in the area. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the free breakfast was very good! I would highly recommend them as the price was reasonable and the rooms were spacious.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012

This was the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel and it was such a great experience both times. I would highly recommend them. The staff, facilities, and their kind hospitality. We would use the breakfast room in the afternoon for the family to gather and play games. The breakfast meal was very good and they baked fresh cookies in the afternoon. We just want to thank them for making our stay so good.
The Little's

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Miami
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2012

Found this Inn by chance here on trip advisor. We travel up RT 35 through Ohio to (connect to) Interstate 70 at Dayton. Have yet to find a good place to stay in Dayton but that is another story. Chillicothe is about the 1/2 way mark for us so we decided to try and find a place to stay in Chillicothe vs Dayton. I tend to trust the reviews here on Trip Advisor and happened accross a review for Christopher Inn. The reviews were favorable so I checked the Inn's website and called for reservations. From the begining the customer service was wonderful. The lady that answered the phone to take my reservation was very helpfull and at check-in I recieved that same great customer service. This trip was with my family so I reserved a "suite" vs. single room with two queen beds. Was glad that we made this choice. There were two TV's in the suite (Bedroom and frontroom) which really helps since we were traveling with a 10 year-old. The suite was clean although the carpet was stained in places. Furniture and bed were comfortable. Cable and wireless worked well, there was a channel guide provided (this was great!) and the room had newer LCD tv's. Hotel is away from the highway which helps with noise. The room we stayed in had a great (large) workspace set up which would work well for business travelers.
Two reasons why I did not rate this excellent: 1)Shower water pressure was a little weak although it was adaquate. 2) The kitchen area was somewhat lacking for a "Suite" compared to other suites we have stayed in--that coupled with the carpet stains and the Inn is a little hard to find (be sure to ask for directions) earned a little ding.

Overall, the stay was very good and we will continue to stay at Christopher Inn and Suites when we travel through this area.
I would recommed this hotel for families and business travelers alike.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dillwyn, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

This place was a bit hard to find but worth the effort. Hotel was clean and fair priced. Breakfast was good and included. Will atay there again if in the area.

Room was spacey and the staff was very nice.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chillicothe
Hampton Inn and Suites Chillicothe
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Circleville
Comfort Inn Circleville
Comfort Inn Circleville
#2 of 4 in Circleville

Been to Christopher Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!