Christopher Inn was a pleasant surprise. The room and the hotel in general were clean and decorated nicely, breakfast was good with a variety of hot and cold options, staff members were very friendly, and the pool was really warm! I could actually go swimming and enjoy it instead of freezing to death. I did not use the jacuzzi or sauna bit they looked very clean also. Andrea was working the front desk when we were there and she was super friendly and helpful. She did everything she could to meet our needs. The hotel is located close to the freeway exit but our stay was not interrupted by freeway noise. Christopher Inn is also within 5 to 10 minutes of most of the entertainment and stores in the area. There is a vast variety of places to eat within walking distance. If you stay here I don’t think you will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED!!! Situated at the intersections of Route 23 and US 35 near Chillicothe's historic downtown, the Christopher Inn and Suites boasts the best location at an affordable price for business and leisure travelers alike. Take a short stroll through an indoor covered walkway to your event or meeting at the Riverview Conference Center. Outside our doors, you'll discover shopping, dining, golfing, museums and many more -- all just minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Christopher Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Hotel Chillicothe
- Christopher Inn & Suites Chillicothe, Ohio