We paid $$$ for one of the corporate executive suites, which is in a supposedly non-smoking building, but the whole building smelled like smoke and at night one of the residents of a neighboring room smoked a lot and it was coming in around the light fixture in our bathroom, so we had to check out two days early and find another place to stay. The suite was clean but clearly overpriced to have to deal with the smoke. The breakfast was good and the place was quiet, but all the smoke ruined it for us. I guess if you are a smoker who wants to be able to smoke without anyone getting on your case you might like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the intersections of Route 23 and US 35 near Chillicothe's historic downtown, the Christopher Inn and Suites boasts the best location at an affordable price for business and leisure travelers alike. Take a short stroll through an indoor covered walkway to your event or meeting at the Riverview Conference Center. Outside our doors, you'll discover shopping, dining, golfing, museums and many more -- all just minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christopher Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christopher Hotel Chillicothe
- Christopher Inn & Suites Chillicothe, Ohio