“Week stay at Chillicothe Inn”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Chillicothe
Richland, Washington
“Week stay at Chillicothe Inn”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Everyone there is very personable and eager to serve customers. The desk staff and the kitchen staff are always looking to make my trip better. I have stayed at this hotel for a week every month this year and have not been disappointed in any way.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank inaky u

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Newmarket, Canada
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is the first time staying at this hotel. I have traveled extensively for work across Canada and U.S. This hotel is one of the nicer more pleasing places that I have stayed. It appears quite new. The staff was very friendly especially the morning lady that ran the breakfast. She brought joy to a seemingly lacklustre crew of people off to their morning routines. T.V. was nice, internet was fast. I'd stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Ken P
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We recently stayed 7 nights at this hotel. It was clean and neat. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff was especially nice and helpful. The beds were comfortable. The Wi-Fi in the room was wonderful, only going out during some of the thunderstorms we had. We checked in on a Friday,We booked our room through booking.com and got an excellent rate and we will definately be back to stay as my son and granddaughter live in this area.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Sandra1221
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice first time there was roaches on the walls n in the shower. Ok I know stupid me stayed again for my second time just a few days ago Sept 4 2013. When I woke up I was covered in bites all over my body that kept spreading through out the day n progressively got worse. Once I returned home from my trip later that eve I went to the ER n was told they were bed bug bites! Right I know shame on me for thinking the second trip would of been better. I don't care if they gave me a free room for a year I WILL NEVER RETURN. I'm willing to PAY A FEW extra $$$ TO STAY at a nicer place less than a mile down the road. The cost alone to treat my house, bed rooms n do all the laundry that needed to be done to ensure no bed bug infestation at my home....I could of stayed at the Hilton for 2 nights!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Random2013
Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This place is awful, do not stay here. I got redirected through BookIt.com, somehow, and had to spend one night here as the Holiday Inn & Hampton Inn's were full. It is a dump, the rooms are dank, musty and mine smelled of stale cigarettes although the said "no smoking" !!
It's cheap.......as it should be but the accomodations are not nice at all and the clientel are very suspect as well. Lets just say, I slept with my pistol close by !!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else !!!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Alan S
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Very nice facility and very friendly staff. I was quite pleased,this was a great overnight stay with a lot of restaurants and shopping less than 5 minutes away,Room was clean. Bed was comfortable,would definitely stay again

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Mansfield, Ohio
Reviewed 12 April 2013

This place is the worst ever. No hot water in the bathroom sink. Wanted to sleep with my shoes on the carpet was that dirty. Could not understand the guy at the front desk when I questioned him about no hot water. Was suppose to be non smoking and the room stunk of cigarettes. They should be closed down. Not even an alarm clock.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank 405JulieH
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chillicothe
Americas Best Value Inn Chillicothe
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chillicothe
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in Piketon

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!