Staybridge Suites Hot Springs
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$125
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$112
ComfortSuites
US$205
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$108
ComfortInn
The Waters(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$132
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$108
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hampton.com
Courtyard by Marriott Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$356
US$266
TripAdvisor
All reviewstheater roomlake hamiltontwo bedroom suiteindoor poolan extended staysmall kitchenfull size refrigeratorwafflesgreat view of the lakebiscuits and gravywould definitely stay here againgarvan gardensgreat roombreakfast buffetexercise roomclean roomsgreat place to stay
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights during Spring Break 2012. It was a little out of town, but that was nice and quiet. The room was a nice size for us and our 2 kids. We especially enjoyed the theatre room, we took our movie and got to watch one nite. Breakfast was fine, pretty standard but more than enough. Everything was clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Very clean, nice suite hotel. We especially enjoyed the "social hour" each evening (free food and drinks) View of the lake from every room too

Room Tip: Lake view from every room. Parking lot is a little tricky though
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2012

After falsely being charged after staying at this hotel I called the person in charge of sales, Kristen, and did not receive any help on resolving the issue. What I did get was her arguing with me and telling me that I am going to pay the charge as well as hanging up on me. I guess the idea that the customer is always right does not exist in this company as well as making sure that customers are aware of policies. So if you are looking for good customer satisfaction and politeness, I can assure you that you will not find it at this hotel. I had a terrible experience and will not ever be using this hotel ever again.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Aaron T
Staybridge S, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

I am sorry to hear that you believe you were falsly charged after staying here at Staybridge Suites in Hot Springs. We have several different rate codes that are available here at our property one of them is an advanced purchase rate. This rate is charged in advance and is non-cancelable. You also have to agree twice while booking online for these stipulations. The rate is also 25% lower than our best flex rate hense the higher stipulations that follow that rate code. The hotel does acknowledge that there are unforseeable circumstances that may prevent you from staying because of this our General Manager can decide if the reservation can be pushed to a later date. That way you can still benifit from the money that you have already paid.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Recently my son had a stay at the Staybridge Suites and was charged with no knowledge for a "smoke smell" in the room. In going over charges he noticed that he had been charged after the fact. In fact only charged(as manager indicated) because she had to give a discount to a group coming in behind him because they smelled smoke. Yet the cleaning crew did not identify the smoke smell, I guess unlucky for him the next people in the room complained. My son smelled the smell when they came in but obviously was remise for not complaining. Talked with manager Kristi with no resolution but if you read below you will notice there is never resolution when she gets involved so I really was not expecting much and she failed to meet the extremely low expectations I had of her. She didn't surprise me. Take care to document it all if you choose to stay or she will charge you, your fault or not.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Mike T
Staybridge S, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

I am sorry to hear that your service that you received was not as you believed it should have been. We do have a pet and smoking policy here at the hotel that if a guest smells smoke in the room from the previous guest that we do have to charge a smoking fee. Of course our housekeeping do tell us when they clean a room that has and should not have been smoked in. They did let us know that this room had been smoked in after your son checked out of the room. We do have documentation here at the hotel of the housekeeper that cleaned and smelled the smoke in the room. The room was then treated for the smoke smell left in the room however when the smell is very strong it sometimes takes more than one treatment to get rid of the smell. Had the hotel not been sold out we would not have rented that room for another guest to use until the smell was gone.

As a manager if we have a guest that is unhappy due to something in the room such as the smoke smell we do give our guest discounts because they booked a non-smoking room. This among the extensive cleaning procedure that is endured to get rid of the smell is why the hotel does charge a smoking fee. We have all guest sign that states if the room has been smoked in or has a pet in the room additional charges do apply.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Enjoyed staying here after a full day of the races. It is further out than some hotels but still easy to get to different locations. The bed was comfortable but would have liked a king size instead of just a Queen which is all they had to offer. They have a hot breakfast which is nice too. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple