“Staff and franchisee could care less about guest”

Staybridge Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #8 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
“Staff and franchisee could care less about guest”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Have stayed here in past and it was ok. The desk personnel have become very curt to guests. It's like they are doing us a favor by letting us stay there. Booked 3 nights. Stayed 2 nights and asked to leave prior to third night. Told us we would get billed irreguardless. The request was made prior to the 6pm cutoff time.We will be staying elsewhere where travelers are treated with appreciation,

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank theumpire
Staybridge S, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review on our property and staff. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your displeasure with your stay and how you felt mistreated. There is a cancelation policy that you have to cancel by 6 p.m. the night before to not have an early check out fee. I am sorry if there was any confusion on our part for this occurring. If you feel that we have made a mistake, please call the hotel at 501-525-6500 to discuss.
I hope that you give us another try for the next time that you are in the Hot Springs area so we can have the chance to change your mind. Our staff is up to the challenge to "WOW" you with our customer service skills.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

The staff is exceptionally nice, and i was very pleased with our stay. The rooms are really comfortable and home-like. we also had a great view of the lake, which made it that much better! Don't forget the complimentary breakfast! Perfect place for a relaxing getaway!!!!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Codycodyf
Staybridge S, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
I am so pleased to hear that you had a relaxing getaway at our property! Thank you for taking time out of your day to give our hotel a review. Our staff strives to make sure that every guest experience here is exceptional! We hope to see you soon for your next getaway!
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

After a stressful day of dealing with a power outage, we chose to get a room, and could not have picked anywhere better! The staff is very polite and accommodating, the room is very spacious and clean, and the view we got of the lake topped the cake! I know where I will be recommending and staying from now on!! A huge plus is that they are kitchenette suites, so we were able to bring our groceries so that they wouldn't go bad at home! saved us a lot of stress,and turned our bad day around!:)

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mandiepaige
I am so pleased to hear that your bad day was turned around. Many people were without power for several hours and that can be very frustrating. I'm glad to hear that we could turn this experience around for you and your family. We appreciate your recommendation! And we hope that you do not have to go through that frustration again.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome not just because the hotel is clean and the view was great but because the staff is wonderful, and respectful. I took our 8 month old Puppy on his first trip this past weekend he is very attached to me and to say he wont go again is an understatement he flipped out and cried when I left him at the hotel. The lady at the front desk said she would watch him for me while I go out so he wouldn't be alone. I though wow That was so nice of her. I couldn't believe what happened after i left she picked him up and he gave her a nice surprise down her shirt ;( she didn't get mad at him or at me that took some real patients really these people go beyond their means to accommodate someone. All of their staff are kind and very helpful. I travel to hot springs at least once a month and this will definitely stay my home away from home in the future. Thanks a bunch!!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay in Hot Springs, AR!
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
I'm sorry your puppy cried while you were away! I'm sure he will get better as he gets older and can go to many more places with his new family! :)
We hope to see you guys again soon!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My husband and I had decided to have a mini trip to Arkansas for a quick "get away", And let me tell you couldn't have picked a better Place then Staybridge in Hot Springs! Staff was great! Rooms were nice and clean. Beds were so amazing we slept like a baby:). Did I mention very affordable with free breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Staybridge S, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
I am so thankful that you took time out of your day to write a review on our beautiful property. I am pleased to hear that you thought our staff was great and were welcomed with a nice and clean room. We can't wait to have you stay again on your next "mini trip to Arkansas"!
Bryant, Arkansas
Reviewed 22 January 2014

From booking our stay to checking out, Staybridge Suites provided us with great customer service, an immaculate room with a beautiful view of Lake Hamilton, and a scrumptious breakfast. We could not have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Staybridge S, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your stay as well as the beautiful view of Lake Hamilton from your suite!
Hope to see you again soon!
Little Rock
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Hot Springs again! Anytime that I am in the area this is the only hotel I will stay at. I was pleasantly surprised that the staff that was there my last stay was STILL there! I travel a lot and it is so nice to see the same faces at a place you call your temporary home. Everyone there is so friendly and they remembered me staying there the previous year also something that almost NEVER happens. The breakfast was amazing, the evening social was wonderful! I can't say enough about this place. I even started looking online for other staybridges just because my experience here has been so great! I will be coming back soon for the horse races!

Room Tip: Ask for a lakeview room!