All reviews theater room lake hamilton two bedroom suite indoor pool full size refrigerator nice view of the lake small kitchen waffles biscuits and gravy fitness room would definitely stay here again garvan gardens clean rooms breakfast buffet family reunion we've stayed curve
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

First of all the room was excellent... big walk-in shower, full kitchen, queen size bed, and couch. All very clean!!! On top of all that... the service was very nice and helpful. We had a mishap with a reservation at another hotel down the road and the people at Staybridge were very kind and were able to help us out for two nights. Thanks to all the staff... Last minute rescue!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay! We are glad we were able to help you! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

We spent one evening at the Hot Springs Staybridge. Our suite was very comfortable. The rooms were well equipped, clean, and nicely decorated. The staff were helpful. The complimentary breakfast was good and served in a resort-like lobby area overlooking the back lawn extending to the hillside. Our suite had a nice view of the lake. This hotel was the quietest one we have experienced anywhere (we were on the top floor). Our only criticism is the lack of HD TV channels.

Room tip: King suite has 2 fully separate rooms with a fully equipped kitchenette
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel in Hot Springs, AR! We are so happy to hear you had a great time while you were here. We apologize our variety of HD Channels was a bit limited. We do offer the 13 HD Channels that are required and allowed per our brand standards. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Stayed here two nights for a family wedding. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. Our room was #107 and it was very nice with two beds and living/kitchen area. It was clean and quiet. Breakfast was included but I am not a breakfast person so did not partake although family did and said it was quite good. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with your family while you were here! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Hot Springs!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

We arrived earlier to town than expected and Julia at the front desk was able to get us into a room right away. The room was clean, bright, and exactly like described online. The breakfast was delicious and filling. All of the front desk staff and housekeeping staff we met were extremely friendly and gave great advice on places to visit in town. Wonderful place that I would definitely return to if I ever make it back to the area.

Room tip: higher floors have better views
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Staybridge S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel in Hot Springs, AR! We are so happy to hear Julia and the rest of our staff were able to help you!
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

My family & I stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Hot Springs for 3 days, 2 nights. Check in was speedy quick. When we got into our room, the first thing I noticed was the amazing view! We were on the 4th floor. The leaves are just starting to turn, so that made the view even more beautiful. It's hard to tell by the picture though. Anyway, the hotel was packed the entire time we were there. I'm not sure what was going on but the fact that it was Columbus Day weekend I'm sure had something to do with it. Our first morning there, I was awoken by a conversation, not within my room but either outside in the hall or in another room adjacent to my room. I could almost hear every word. I also heard cabinets being slammed & doors being shut. I stayed at Staybridge in San Antonio a few years ago & experienced the same issue. Their walls are quite thin so bring your earplugs!!
The breakfast downstairs was pretty good. They were out of milk and coffee. I don't drink coffee, but I heard another guest complain about that. They had a variety of breakfast choices. Muffins, eggs, sausage, waffles, toast, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal and a lot more. This was a (small) buffet style breakfast. Since the hotel was packed, we had to wait a bit before a table opened up for both mornings. When we got in later in the evening, the parking lot was full. People were parking on the side of the street.
My one big complaint was the carpet. The room itself was clean but the carpet was dirty. My socks became quite dirty even after walking around a short bit. Hopefully they'll give the carpet a good cleaning.
All in all, I had a pretty good stay. I would recommend Staybridge & I would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LL1979

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel in Hot Springs, AR! We are happy to hear you were able to enjoy the view from your suites and were able to get a glimpse of the trees starting to turn. It really does get beautiful around here when leaves start to turn colors.
We apologize the carpet in your room was dirty. We have started out deep cleaning since we have started our low season and the carpets are being shampooed. Thank you so much for bringing that up to our attention.
We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Hot Springs area!