“Amazing Christian owned place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Salty Oyster Grill - CLOSED

Salty Oyster Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Amazing Christian owned place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

My husband and I are in hot springs for my birthday. After searching trip advisor for the perfect place to eat I saw the reviews for the salty Oyster! I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! First when we walked in we noticed the bible verse displayed on the board and an open bible on the counter! Christian music playing through the speakers! This made me very happy!! The service was great, the food was hands down some of the best we have ever had and the atmosphere was second to none! The owner was the nicest guy, who works for God's glory! Keep it up!

3 Thank JeffandCindyP

Van Buren, Arkansas
“Friendly Staff and Below Average Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We are in Hot Springs on a vacation with 8 family members who came from Texas and Arkansas to meet here. We went based solely on the very high trip advisor rating and literally all 8 of us were disappointed in our food. The staff was so nice and friendly and really excellent. I hate to leave a bad rating but just being honest.

2 Thank Summer M
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Best food, service and ambiance.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

The food is prepared to perfection, and it was one of the best meals I've ever had. The fried catfish and fried shrimp dinner was wonderful and the side of taters and onions is great. As soon as you sit down, your server brings the menu and takes your drink order. They come back immediately with your drinks, complementary coleslaw and beans, and take your order. The coleslaw is delicious and I love the beans, even though I usually do not like beans. The serving staff is friendly and eager to bring little extras to make your meal enjoyable. The music is pleasant and at just the right sound level to carry on dinner conversation. Overall, a most pleasant evening, and I will definitely be back.

2 Thank Pat H
Louisiana
“The Bomb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We wanted to find a local restaurant and I am glad we chose this place. Food was excellent. The steaks were better than the chain restaurants by far. Will definitely come back on our next trip.

2 Thank girls0310
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Mmmmmm mmmmmm good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Great visit. Been here several times. Nice Christian atmosphere. Great family friendly location. Awesome steak!! Best in town! Come try it and you'll see!

1 Thank acshotsprings