“Great atmosphere/good food”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family owned and operated since 1940, and serving breakfast exclusively, including pancakes, omelets, home-made sausage, hickory-smoked ham, French Toast, and fresh-squeezed orange juice, among other offerings. Featured in The New York Times , Southern Living, and Food Network Magazine. Historic Downtown Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

What can I say. Great food at a reasonable price. Wonderful atmosphere and great service.
Will be back.

Hypnotist Michael Mayo

Write a ReviewReviews (1,269)

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Super great place for breakfast. Limited menu but it’s perfect. Different types of pancakes that my daughter loved. I had an omelet with all kinds of veggies and it was amazing. Quaint old atmosphere and the staff is very friendly and super quick!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

This is such a cute restaurant and the food is amazing! My friend had an omelette that was huge and fluffy and I had the banana pancakes. They were gigantic and so delicious!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

First off, think of the amount of food you and your partner want, then slice it in half. The portion sizes are crazy big. 1 pancake is enough for 2 people. The sausages are maybe the best I have ever put into my mouth. Also the Orange Juice is simply amazing. Wish we would have got a gallon to take home with us to Texas. Simply put, the value per food is outstanding. Next time back to Hot Springs, you bet we will be back the The Pancake Shop.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

What a great breakfast spot. Wide variety of breakfast items My eggs (medium) were perfectly cooked - nice and crispy around the edges. As expected pancakes were also good and my husband described the breakfast meats as superior. We were there on a cold day between Christmas and New Years and they were packed. That may explain why the service seemed stretched a bit thin -- coffee and water glasses not refilled as quickly as you'd expect.