“Wonderful Getaway!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #11 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Blanchard, Oklahoma
“Wonderful Getaway!”
Reviewed 3 May 2010

I was very impressed by this bed and breakfast. The owners were wonderful and very helpful about anything anything you needed. The rooms were super clean, and very comfortable. It was modern in ammenites with some nice antiques around for decor. We don't like those bed and breakfasts that have so many antiques around that it seems uncomfortable. This was definitely not that place. Beautiful grounds that the property is on. I would definitley go there again. We also stayed at another B and B while we were in town just to get a feel for everything and I wish we wouldn't have. This is the place stay!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
kansas city
Reviewed 19 September 2009

my wife and i stayed at the Bella Vista b&b. We really enjoed the attention to detail! we stayed in both rooms, I prefered the "pink "room while my wife liked the "green"room. Given the chance we will return. this is definatley a place worth writing home about!

2 Thank 9roadking8
Missouri
Reviewed 14 September 2009

Honestly, I can't even begin to express in words our experience at the Bella Vista B&B. I'll try! I'm not a good writer but I HAD to express a review of this wonderful place somehow. I'm better with lists!

PROS:
1. Candy to the eye at every angle of the suites and surrounding property!
2. We were pampered IN EVERY way - from the luxurious beds (Down and Tempur-Pedic) to the Jacuzzi, Italian soaps and bath salts.
3. Walking distance to the main strip/bath houses in Hot Springs.
4. Kelly
5. The breakfast spread - WOW! Freshly picked raspberry's, blackberries, and just about every fruit you can think of! Huge soft plump delicious muffins! WARNING: You better skip dinner the night before for this breakfast.
6. The easy to operate high-end gourmet coffee machines in each suite - my own personal heaven!
7. The garden, flowers, landscaping around the B&B.
8. My wonderful visits with Kelly and learning from her the history of the area from her.

CONS:
1. Leaving and having to say goodbye =(
2. Questioning my own work ethic after witnessing what Kelly and her husband do in a given day.
3. This rating system at tripadvisor stopped at 5! I feel guilty only giving Bella Vista B&B only 5/5 stars.

Patrick Lane