“Loved our time at Baymont”

Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #7 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Shreveport
“Loved our time at Baymont”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The Belmount Inn and Suites is nice hotel and good value. Went to Hot Springs for a quick get-a-way with my husband and we were both pleasantly surprised with our entire stay. We were there on a Thursday and Friday night and our room was on the 4th floor, had a balcony that overlooked Lake Hamilton. The lake is beautiful at sunset and we got an extra treat with watching and listening to some geese that had migrated there from the North.

I am a lite sleeper and any noise will wake me up, but this hotel was so quiet and peaceful. The room was clean with comfy pillows. Bed was on the firm side, but I slept well both nights of our stay. Room is equipped with a nice TV, fridge and microwave. And there is a free continental breakfast that was more than muffins and juice, actually had sausage, eggs, and biscuits. So hubby was happy with the breakfast. Also, there is Mexican restaurant almost next door to the hotel that had good food.

Great customer service. Friendly staff. We will stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a 4th floor balcony room. Best view of the lake
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Maumelle
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have stayed here many times when attending the water conventions in late April and in the Fall. That is twice a year even though the Convention Center is located 7 miles from this Hotel location. I liked the amenities at the price offered. Again I called for a 2 night reservation for which Baymount quoted me the same pricing, $ 153.30 ( Conf.# 31176191, 4/30/2013 ). When I arrived, Baymount charged me $ 187.02. The checkin clerk would not change. It was too late to cancel and find another hotel. In the future, I will find closer lodging to the Convention Center that is more effeciently priced.

Ralph Kearney e-mail: rkearney1@yahoo.com

PS Also they gave me the incorrect room selection. I had asked only for a single - non smoking one and they assigned me a business suite which was beyond what I needed or wanted.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Ralph K
Marion
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The staff was so friendly. They really appreciated that we were staying with them. Having our morning coffee on the balcony watching the sunrise over the lake was just lovely. We would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple