“YUM!!”

Scoops Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Hot Springs
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Description: We do everything the old fashioned way. We accept only cash or check (ATM AVAILABLE INSIDE) to purchase our mouth watering 16% butterfat cream based deliciousness. Those of you wearing cow suits will be given a discount.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the strawberry & mint chocolate chip ice cream. Very yummy!! The caramel apples are a good choice also.

1  Thank RoadTripnMom

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great ice cream in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Some of the best premium high quality ice cream I have had. Lots of delicious flavors and very large scoops. Reasonable pricing. A definite place to stop in if you are in Hot Springs! The staff is super friendly; so hospitable!

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well I thought I would give scoops staff one last chance. And I'm glad I did My family and I stop in tonight around 6:30 PM AND met a very nice young lady by name of Angie she was so patient with all my kids and me and I would be so grateful if I came back in and had her working behind the counter. Because the last time I came in the man behind the counter was rude, foul mouth. I will not be treated that way again. And if he is working I will be taking my business some where else.

1  Thank paulnickols
Bill M, Owner at Scoops Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Paul. That guy was let go after a couple weeks on the job and I apologize for any past unpleasantness you may have encountered. I'm afraid my judgment is not always the best when hiring new people and currently, I am happy to say, have the best crew I have had in years. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for the heads up.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The ice cream is amazing! They make it right there... several flavors to choose from. But... it’s expensive! A double-scoop waffle cone is about $8.

1  Thank karleensheets
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The coconut ice cream was AWESOME and you got a lot of it. They will let you sample until you find the one you want. Great little joint!

1  Thank dancrab63