“Ruined my date with my husband”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Sherwood, Arkansas
“Ruined my date with my husband”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Awful!! Horrible music. Couldn't even talk to my husband, I had to yell. Salmon was burnt.. Waitress was nice but manager was ineffective. I had a choice to send my meal back and leave.. Or eat fast and leave. I ate half my meal and paid before the first bite. Then, left before the food was disgusting.
Note: you are chasing away business. The idea is not only to have as many people as possible visit you establishment but also to have people want to stay and spend more money. By creating an environment the customer wants to be in. The owner needs to rethink his(or) her business strategy. Another thing, the music being placed on the weekends doesn't not reflect the demographic. Which is hindering the businesses ability to reach its full potential.

• Visited April 2014

“Good food”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We went late on Saturday night. The food was very good and we had great service. The two for $20 suited us just fine and was more than enough to take back to our room.

Visited February 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Always Perfect”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The only place I can get a well done, juicy, lean steak, thats not burned to a crisp. The waitresses were very nice and attentive.

Visited October 2013
Austin, Texas
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Ordered the lemon shrimp fettucine, and the fish and chips. Both were great, fish and chips were crispy and tasty. Waitress was very attentive.

Visited September 2013
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Great meal”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Had a Caesar Chicken Salad and it was great! Server was excellent and fast
She was very attentive and efficient
I will be back!