“Thanks captain tommy”

National Park Duck Tours
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Thanks for a fun ride. We've always wanted to try the ducks. We're from Malvern and we had a nice day trip. Thanks for the history lesson.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and I have been to Hot Springs and Branson numerous times; I mention these simply due to the fact that the Duck Boats are everywhere in these places offering tours... We've never been remotely interested in going on one until we went to Hot Springs during the last weekend of May 2014. I didn't really like the price, $36.00 for 2 adults, but "Hey, we're on vacation and it was something new to us!" It was actually quite fun and interesting. Adam, our guide... His name might have been Brian, Tom, Jerry, as he liked to introduce himself with a different name to each person on the tour, which made me realize this was going to be a fun tour. He was the main reason why the tour was so fun and interesting. He had lots of information that I never knew about the area and he was very funny. It's always good when tour guides know how to make people laugh while doing their job. I would definitely recommend the tour and ask for Adam's.

3  Thank Josh W
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Captain Tommy was a great host - full of great local and historical information. He is entertaining and interactive. This tour is suitable for both adults and children. A good way to get out on the water if you are not going to be boating. Make this one of your activities in Hot Sprigs.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was our first time in Hot springs. Captain Tommy was very nice and funny. He gave a great tour with a variety of sites and history of the area. He was very knowledgeable an thorough. Perfect tour for families. He did a great job interacting with all ages that were in our group. I would definitely recommend the tour and Captain Tommy as your guide!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Even though my duck ride only lasted a mile and half, (due to an unfortunate accident) Tommy had the knowledge, experience and was professional the whole way through.