“Fun tour to hear a little Hot Springs history”

National Park Duck Tours
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had Captain Tommy and he was great! :) He drives down Central Ave. telling a little history of the area. The "duck" is a WWII amphibious vehicle and can actually be driven into the water. The boat then does a little tour in the water explaining some of the history of the homes on the lake. I would definitely recommend taking this tour and Captain Tommy is awesome! :)

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"national park"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We went on the duck tour with Captain Tommy. It was a great way to see the various attractions and things to do around Hot Springs. Captain Tommy was funny and kept us entertained throughout the whole trip. If you are visiting Hot Springs for the first time, we would highly recommend taking a duck tour with Captain Tommy.

1  Thank Josh K
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Ok, I admit I only went on this tour because my husband wanted to. I don't swim so I was nervous about the water part, but captain Tommy was so informative and interesting that I never even got nervous. He however did make many jokes that would make some people nervous about the boat ride. It was great to hear so much history. I came away feeling educated about the city as well as entertained.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Did this with my husband and 4 kids. We all enjoyed it and would go again. The kids really liked when we went in the water.