“Home away from Home!”

Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #23 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This is by far the best Hotel I have stayed at! Just like home. We really enjoyed the kitchen area and large bathroom!!!!! We had a smoking room because my mother smokes ( she chose to smoke by the pool this trip) but I couldn't smell any hint of smoke in our room, very nice and clean and the beds were very comfortable. The little grocery store area was an added plus. The staff were very friendly and always available to assist with any questions or concerns. We are originally from Hot Springs and still have family here, WE WILL ALWAYS STAY AT THE CANDLEWOOD!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Thank you so much for writing about your experience with us here at Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs! I am so pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay! All of us here at Candlewood Suites love hearing that our guests had a nice stay with us. We look forward to you coming back to stay with us and hopefully we will see you again soon! Again, thank you very much!

Reviewed 14 June 2012

First off, I want to thank the whole shifts at the front desk for their friendliness and willingness to help, especially Kristina!! The rooms are very clean, little smaller then I expected, but very nice. Remember, this is an extended stay hotel so you don't get daily maid service but if you ask housekeeping they are more then willing to help!! There are two very nice gas grills for you to cook out next to the pool.
AAA rate is very good, and should we ever get back to Hot Springs we will stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coach1228
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive response about your most recent stay with us! We are very happy that you enjoyed staying with us at Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs! We love hearing feedback form our guests! Thank you very much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 June 2012

The reception and the rooms are very nice. The big problem is the air conditioning system. I am not certain that it is solely due to the motion sensor system or if there is a problem with the range of the thermostats. I found that the cooling would run until the room was ice cold, then the heat would kick on and raise the room temperature about 10 degrees. Whatever the cause, my wife and I would wake up sweating and then wake up freezing. If you want a good nights sleep, I recommend staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas057
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

I am extremely sorry that you had a bad experience on your most recent visit with us. We do have motion sensored air conditioning units in the rooms, however they can be set to keep cooling all the time. I hope that you will come back and when you arrive let us know that you want the air to stay on in your room and we will make sure we set it up that way for you. Thank you for staying with us at Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Stayed at this motel with 2 daughters and 2 babies on Easter weekend and everything about our stay was wonderful. The rooms were sparkling clean and provided everything that was needed. The staff was very friendly and helpfull at all times. The motion snesors for the AC was the only thing I would change. I would have to say that our stay at this motel was one of the greatest stays I have ever had at a motel and I used to be a traveling auditor. Can't wait to come back again!!! Now we look for Candlewood Motels when we travel.
PS. Leaving and entering the parking lot is easier if you take the street in front of it and make the block, its much safer. The staff pointed this out to us when we checked in.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank millerLouisiana
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive response! We are so pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay. We do our best to make every guest feel as comfortable as they would be at home. We look forward to you and your family returning to stay with us soon! Thank you again for staying with us at Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs and for giving such great feedback! See you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I liked staying here the people were nice that worked there and the rooms were clean. The only negative about this place is the fact that they have motion sensors in the room and if no one is in it the A.C. goes off. Also if u are a sound sleeper like i am the A.C. will go off while u are sleeping I woke up a few times sweating because of this. If I stay here again I was thinking about bringing a fan to make movement while I am sleeping so maybe the A.C. wont go off. I like it really cool when I sleep.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TimSpellman
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your recent review of our hotel. I do apologize for the inconvenience of the motion censored air conditioners. We at Candlewood Suites are dedicated to conserving energy and doing our part in the "Go Green" movement. We do our best to make every guest happy and feel at home and I apologize that your most recent stay was not your most enjoyable one. Next time you stay with us let us know when you check in that you would like for your air to stay on and we will do our best to accommodate your request! Thank you again for staying with us at Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I just want to say that I loved every bit of my staty @ the Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs, AR. I'm so glad that myself, well actually my co-worker/boss picked this hotel. I loved all the services that was provided to us. From the minute we arrived on the parking lot, to the last day that we left, i felt so much like being at home. We were here for a conferance. We wound up staying @ this hotel, because the one we usually stay at was completly booked. Another thing that i loved was that the only way housekeeping were to come to your room was by request only. I would love to give a special thanks to Ms Paula, from the time I booked the rooms 3 wks prior to the last day we left, i felt so comfortable with her and her wonderful staff. I love ya'll!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank dalina h
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us! We enjoyed having you and your co workers with us last week! We look forward to you coming back for your next conference or maybe even for a little vacation! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review and thank you for choosing to stay with us at Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

The room was OK. Had a full size fridge, cooktop, dishwasher. Would be great if you had an extended stay in the area, but kind of overkill for one night! The view was of the typical parking lot with little or no landscaping. There was some type of tournament in the area so the hotel was quite full. Could hear neighbors quite late into the night!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
IHGCare, ihgcare at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Dear 1gamblergirl,

I was disappointed to read your review following your recent stay with us. While you noted the appointed rooms being positive, I was sorry to hear some aspects did not meet your expectations. I have taken note. Please accept my apology on this issue. We hope your future travel plans will continue to include IHG.

Brenda J.