“Will stay again”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Houston, Texas
“Will stay again”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We had a king suite, which consisted of a full size kitchen, a large desk / breakfast table, living area with a sofa bed and comfortable recliner, and a separate bedroom. There were two flat screen TV's, one in the living area and one in the bedroom. The air conditioner was a little difficult to figure out, but once we got it, worked just fine. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Most important, everything was CLEAN, and the bed was comfortable. Since this is an extended stay hotel, there is no complimentary breakfast, but there are plenty of places, Denny's or IHOP, nearby. (And you have that full kitchen to make your own.) The reason location is "very good" is because you have to cross traffic if coming from the south, and the turn is at the top of a hill, which makes it difficult to see oncoming traffic. Other than that, it is centrally located to everything. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank aerdna56
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 29 October 2012
Dear Recent Candlewood guests:

Our staff is honored that you took the time to write such a favorable review.

We want all of our guests to have a wonderful stay, and we our proud that you acknowledged the fact that your stay was a comfortable one.

We are looking forward to your next visit, and rest assured our staff will make every effort to ensure that your next visit is just as accomodating. Thank you.

Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Mount Pleasant, Texas, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We are generally RV travelers, but since this was a 3 night trip we decided to stay in a hotel. I searched on line and decided on Candlewood Suites mostly because of the great price and discount for seniors. The website was easy to navigate. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised and happy that we made the right choice. We have stayed in several hotels in Hot Springs and this one is tops in our book. All the staff that we came in contact with were super friendly. They called our room after we had been there a short time and asked if everything was okay and did we need anything. The facility was super clean and the room was a nice size with a fully equipped kitchen...house size frig, dishwasher, 2 burner stove top, microwave...all we needed was food. We also made use of the well equipped work out room, the well stocked food pantry, and the daily complimentary USA Today. Thank you Candlewood Suites-Hot Springs, AR. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jo B
Dear Guest(s):

Thank you for your kind words regarding Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs.

We are appreciative that you took the time to write a review, and are grateful that you are a very satiisfied customer.

We value your input, and our staff is looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Hot Springs.

Crowley, Louisiana
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Recently on a motorcycle trip to Hot Springs Arkansas, I stayed at the Candlewood Suites Hotel... I made my reservations ahead of time and the staff that helped me was very friendly. Booking was easy fast and painless... Once I arrived at the hotel I could see that it was well taken care of. The desk clerk greeted me with a smile and was very respectful. He showed me where my room was and encouraged me to call him if I needed any assistance or info about the area. My room was already cool as I entered and the room was very clean and had NO odors. I quickly settled in, took a needed warm shower and relaxed in my easy chair. The internet service in the room was great. The bed was very comfortable. I rested well. If I make it back up this way, Candlewood will get my business again. Thank you for a relaxing stay...

Room Tip: Any room would probably be quiet and comfortable if they were anything like my room.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Gerald L
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Dear Recent Candlewood Guest:

Our staff is most appreciative that you took your time to write a review.

It is always our desire that our staff is helpful and friendly and that your accomodations are comfortable and relaxing.

We are looking forward to your next visit.

Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed 24 September 2012

This hotel should be ranked number 1. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful and honored my request for a first floor room. The room was a great size for one person or a couple. It was spotless and smelled great. The internet was wonderful and the TV worked great. Not wanting to drive out for dinner, I asked the front desk clerk for a suggestion of a place that delivered and he gave me a menu for a Chinese place. The food was great. Checkout was equally easy and the desk clerk was equally accommodating. This hotel is in a great location, but is also on a hill away from the main road noise. You can't go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the entrance are quieter.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank ppwillme1
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 27 September 2012
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post your review.

We are happy that you were pleased with the accomodations and the service you recieved during your recent stay with us.

We appreciate every review.

Our hope is that you will be visiting Hot Springs and Candlewood Suites again in the near future.

Again, thank you.

Candlewood Suites
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My family had to stay a couple of nights at the Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs due to our home having some water damage. The young lady at the front desk (Bell) was super nice. She was very helpful making our stay a home away from home. We felt like part of a family while we were there. Also, the young lady that checked us out (Hona?) was just as kind and friendly. We just loved our room and we will plan to stay again soon. Thanks so much!

Room Tip: Just tell Bell what you are looking for and she will do her best to get you the room you need.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank rmk_1112
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 20 September 2012
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your favorable response to your recent stay a Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs.

We certainly appreciate that you took the time to respond to the survey.

The management team and all employees strive to accomplish guest satisfaction in all areas, and we will make every effort to ensure that we exceed your expectations.

Hopefully, you will be visitng Hot Springs again in the near future and we look forward to seeing you then.

Thanks again.

Nashville TN
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We stay at Candlewood Suites because we have a small dog who likes to travel with us. We have stayed at several Candlewoods with her. I would like to say upon first impressions it was great. Very clean. Staff on night shift very accomadating. The Pool & Social areas were clean at all times. We met 2 other couples & some others who choose to grill. We had a blast & met some good friends. The night shift gentlemen kept the pool opened for us 1 hr later than posted. John the pool guy always had a Good Morning I just had a problem with my trash. I just wanted to empty after 4 days. Read the sign in the room & followed directions could not find can. Went to front desk they did tell me where it was located. Went down again. No Trash can. I guess at that point I could have found a green box. But, once again I went to front desk. At this point they treated me like what r u talking about. I don't want your trash. I asked them to show me where it was.Blonde girl wanted no part of it so other gentlemen showed me where to put it. Walking to it & him not finding a place for my trash "Oh I guess your right" Yes, Point Proven. I'm the customer. Do you really have to tell your guest where the garbage goes? 3 times. Walk with your trash.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank cjhardy2
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 9 September 2012
Dear cjhardy2,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts regarding your experience on your recent stay. I'm happy to hear our convenient location suited your needs. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. However, I'm sorry our hotel did not live up to your expectations and regret you were not satisfied with the service you received from our front desk staff and housekeeping services. I have taken note of your valuable comments and rest assured, these will be used to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHG Care
Longview, Texas, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We checked in on Thursday afternoon and there was a little problem with the room but they fixed it right away and our whole stay was great. Housekeeping swapped out our towels for us daily as we were in and out of the pool and went to the waterpark. We stayed in mid July 2012 and the weather was great as were the staff here at Candlewood. We are going back in 2 weeks for a concert and staying here again!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Dear Recent Guest:

Thank you for your nice comments concerning Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs.

We appreciate your review and will make every effort to meet and exceed your expectations in the future.

We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Paula Driver, Director of Sales