“comfortable”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bolivar, Missouri
“comfortable”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We just recently stayed at this hotel (Sept 27 & 28th 2013)....It was clean and had everything one could possible need..I do have one complaint about the office staff though...we arrived a bit early (had to make a 5 hour drive to get to Hot Springs) and we were told that we could not check in until 3..Now if there were a ton of people there checking out MAYBE I could have understood their decision..but the place was empty..It would have costed them zero $$ for them to allow us early entry and maybe they would of had our business on our next trip to Hot Springs..But it was their choice

Room Tip: Request 3rd floor so you dont have to listen to people stomping around their room above you
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gloria0923
CandlewoodSuites3404, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 12 October 2013
Dear Gloria0923,

I am truly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I do apologize that we were not able to fully accommodate you during your check-in. If we had a full night before, it usually takes us a little longer to be able to check people in because we are trying to get the rooms ready for everyone coming in after everyone has checked out. Usually we do not have a problem accommodating our guests with an early check-in when we have it available. Here at Candlewood Suites we strive for excellence in all that we do, especially taking care of our guests. I do hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to show you just how accommodating we really can be. I am however, happy to hear that you enjoyed our room. I hope to see you in the near future. Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks!
Kristen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lone Tree, Colorado
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I had a one night business trip but I can see how this would be a nice place for a longer visit. The front desk was very hospitable and immediately responded when I needed something for the room. My room was spacious even though I reserved a studio suite queen bed. There are plenty of restaurants/stores nearby, this is on a main business route in Hot Springs. The room was clean and my only compliant was that the AC unit was a bit loud but I still slept well. If in the area again, I could stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TYOTP
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear TYOTP,

Thank you for taking time to leave us with your amazing feedback about your stay with us. I am glad that you had a wonderful stay. We here at Candlewood always strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests. It is wonderful to hear that we were hospitable and able to accommodate you and your needs during your stay with us. Anytime that you are back in Hot Springs, please feel free to give us a call so that we may once again be able to accommodate you. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Checked in very late Saturday night after an event. Didn't expect any rooms available but they did have a suite. The service and the room was very good. Comfortable bed. Very clean easy check in and out. Quiet. This will be our place to go in Hot Springs from now on.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank John K
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear Knouster,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience that you had with us. I am glad that we were able to accommodate you. We value your input and will continue to give you and everyone an exceptional experience. We look forward to you coming back and staying with us again.

Olla
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 21st anniversary in Hot Springs and decided to give Candlewood Suites a try. We loved the "home" feel of our suite. It was spacious and well furnished. The king sized bed was very comfortable. There were marble counter tops in a full kitchen and bath. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Parking is adquate and is free. The location is very near some great food and shopping places, with easy access. It is about 5 minutes from the downtown area. There is a small "pantry" with various food items (milk, cereal, frozen dinners) available in the hotel. It is very convenient but a little pricey, coffee is free. I will stay again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ossie50
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear Ossie50,

First of all, Happy (belated) 21st Anniversary! I am glad that you came and celebrated your special day with us. We here at Candlewood Suites do want to be your home away from home and we want you to be able to Consider Us Home. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you with exceptional service and hospitality. Thank you for taking your time to leave us your positive feed back, we greatly appreciate it and we cannot wait to have you come back and stay with us.

North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our first experience staying at this hotel Love IT !!!!! The staff was great very helpful, the rooms were very comfortable, we loved the kitchenette, it was great for a girls weekend away, Taco Feast that night and homemade omeletes that morning. This hotel centrally located to everything, racetrack, resturants, mall etc. This will be our go to hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Felecia M
Dear Felcia M,

I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with us on your first time staying with us. Most definately come and see us again. The kitchenette is wonderful to have and I am glad that you took full advantage of it. Thank you for taking the time to leave us postive feedback and your experience with us. We here at Candlewood Suites strive to make everyone's stay and experience and exceptional one and I am so excited that we were able to accommodate you to our standards. Any time you would like to come and stay with us, just give us a call at (501)624-4000, we would love to have you come and stay again.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I can't imagine how in the world there could be 43 excellent reviews for this hotel! The rooms smell horrible, the beds sag (ours actually slanted so bad to one side it was hard to keep from rolling off), the toilet paper dispenser was hanging by one screw, the room was filthy, and the window was open when we walked in (maybe to air out the horrible smell). This, btw, was the room we got when we asked to be moved from our first room. Needless to say we left the next morning and found a room at another hotel for the remainder of our stay. So far we have been refused a refund......UNBELIEVABLE!!!

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank JCole11
Dear JCole11,

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience or your stay. Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues that occurred during your stay to our attention. We here at Candlewood Suites strive to make everyone's stay and experience with us exceptional. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations and that we failed during your stay. We would love for you to come back and stay with us in the future, so that we can accommodate you and we can show you how truly wonderful we are.

Hope to see you soon!

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the first time, arriving on a Friday night late and checked out on Sunday noon. All the service personnel were helpful, courteous and customer service oriented. The bed was comfortable and I loved the big bathroom and kitchen. No ovens, but everything else to cook a meal, heat up snacks or store refrigerated items. There's even a grill and patio area with tables for your convenience. I usually don't sleep in hotel beds very well, but this one was very comfortable.

The only negative was the elevator was very slow, but then I found out that there is another elevator on the side, which made trips up and down to the room and pool a lot quicker.

Room Tip: They did not have a roll away bed for my grand kids as they promised for my son's family room, b...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MikenDeb M
CandlewoodSuites3404, Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear MikenDeb M,

I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us here at the Candlewood Suites in Hot Springs, AR. We look forward to you coming back and staying with us. I apologize that the elevator was slop, but I am happy that you found another way to be accomodated. We here at Candlewood Suites strive to provide our guests with the best service possible, and I am thankful that we provided you with our best hospitality.

See you soon,