“Awful staff, need more training.”

Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #23 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersSilver level
little rock
“Awful staff, need more training.”
Reviewed 16 March 2009

So i booked my room through Hotels.com on the monday of my trip. When my wife and I arrived on Thursday the lady told us that our credit card had declined and asked me did we have another form of payment. So I paid for the room( 3 night stay). When I called my bank they told me that the initial payment from hotels.com had already been processed and the money had been recieved. The hotel did not route the payment that they "did "recieve from hotels.com. And they tried to charge me about 30.00 more than the initial price i was quoted. The money has not been returned to my credit card and i am extremely frustrated with this particular hotel. The qualifications of the hotel staff seem to be lacking in areas of extreme importance. I also asked one of the housekeepers for a few clean towels and she said to me" I dont know if I have enough for your room and I dont plan on being here all day". Needless to say I did get towels but this by far is the worst experience I have ever had at any hotel. We have a 6 month old son and we have been traveling in the last 2 months back and forth jsut for some basketball tournaments,horseraceing and a little relaxation. Hot Springs,AR as not been too kind to my family and I. Its not just the hotels but its some of the local restaurants as well. If you dont want my money thats fine put a sign up and I will definately not spend it in your establishments. Thank you....

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
5 Thank lane1085

Travellers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)