While I love the whole historic feel of this hotel, there is just no excuse for the rooms being dirty. They really need to hire a manager that can oversee a cleaning crew. From the dust on the room door slats to the grimy and torn curtains, its in bad shape. To top it off, the made stole my prescription of Lortab. I didnt realize it until i got home a few days later and had to have one and found my entire new bottle empty, Ya, don't waste your money here. Very disappointing all the way around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic icon is perfectly located in Hot Springs National Park on beautiful Bathhouse Row. Since 1925 visitors have traveled to Hot Springs to stay, play and rejuvenate in the healing mineral waters of the natural thermal springs. Step back in time walking in the footsteps of such famous legends as Babe Ruth, Al Capone, Rudolph Valentino, Jack Dempsey, Lucky Luciano, Joe DiMaggio, Will Rogers, Johnny Cash, Marilyn Monroe and Presidents: John F. Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton. Feel the romance and charm of this culturally historic place. Experience a traditional bath at The Arlington Bathhouse or simply step outside to enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment at the Ohio Club, the Pancake Shop, Gangster Museum, Superior Bathhouse Brewery or take a cupcake break at Fat Bottom Girls. If nature calls, hike or bike miles of scenic trails in our first National Park or try your luck digging for diamonds or playing the ponies or slots at Oaklawn Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arlington Resort Hotel And Spa
- Arlington Hot Springs Arkansas
- Arlington Resort Hot Springs