Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$113
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$136
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$113
La Quinta
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$133
Hotels.com
The Waters(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$194
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
Country Inn Lake Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hotels.com
Courtyard by Marriott Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$148
Courtyard
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$97
TripAdvisor
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$116
TripAdvisor
1,714 results
All reviewsal caponegrand old hotelbath housemineral waterseafood buffetstep back in timebathhouse rowpool and hot tubmodern hotelnational parkhiking trailscentral avenuefront porchdowntown hot springsdowntown areahistorypiped
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We love staying at the Arlington! It's very historic and it's like taking a step back in time. Yes, things are "dated" but it's very charming. The hotel is in the prefect location, walking distance to the main strip and beautiful scenery. My only complaint about the rooms is the walls are paper thin...you can hear everything your neighbors are doing. Our room was super clean and an overall great experience.
The staff are very friendly, especially the bath house staff. During my spa I had Innette---she is AMAZING!! She is very friendly and humorous and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. We will defiantly come back :-)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Memb4
ArlingtonGM, General Manager at Arlington Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write of your experiences. I am so glad that you will be back and visit our hotel. I am blessed to have a great staff that really go out of their way to please the guest.

Appreciate the business.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The Arlington is a remarkable historic hotel. If you want shiny new there are a lot of chain hotels nearby. Rooms are fine, beds comfortable, and staff incredible. The hotel is like stepping back in time to a more elegant age. Friday night seafood buffet, weekend night dancing to a small band, the veranda all add to the charm. Walking distance to everything downtown. If everyone "stays elsewhere" the Arlington will disappear like the Majestic nearby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ironside54

Thank you for taking the time to write of your experience here at the hotel. We appreciate the recommendation that people should take full advantage of this historic place. Love the expression when they come for the first time.

Please come back and visit us real soon

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed at the Arlington in 2008 and 2010. I just checked this site and others like this to see if any improvements had been made since then. In 2008 it was ok and had that old school feel and charm. We enjoyed it. But in 2010 when just my husband and I stayed there it had gone down even more. There was a lot of boarded up stuff on the decks where the pools are I think on the 5th floor not sure of the floor. However, they were making some repairs it seemed to that area. It looked bad and not safe to be up there. I like the big veranda the Arlington has because it is nice to sit outside. This hotel has sooo much potential. I am sure it was grand back in the day but now it is soo run down. Wish they had made improvements over the last few years because I wanted to stay there but I refuse to pay that price for something far worse than the comforts of home. I also refuse to pay these prices when you can pay the same at a hotel down the street that is newly built. Come on Arlington, do better! You are the grand hotel in the center of the town and it's not a big town! Old charm is one thing but raggedy, smelly, and nasty looking is another!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of city.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nformu2

I am so sorry that your impression of the hotel since 2010 is still the same without visiting and seeing the property. The pool area is in much better shape and not sure we ever boarded up areas. It is completly safe.

I hope you will give us another opportunity should your travels bring you back to Hot Springs.

Sincerly,

General manager

Reviewed 2 June 2014

So this is my second and last time staying at the Arlington. This stay was terrible while the previous one was just ok. My first complaint is the valet parking. There was a wedding going on at the hotel but none of the wedding party were residents of the hotel says the valet guy. The wedding party has taken up the valet parking that should be for their actual paying customers. So we had to park in the free garage. The first thing you see in the garage is a sign that says Arlington is not responsible for your stuff but you have to have a hotel tag to even be in the parking garage??? There are no attendants at the garage and quite frankly I felt unsafe. Park where you can in the garage no one cares. For someone with more than one or two bags drop your bags at the hotel and then go park. Check in was the norm. They do give you a run down of the boiler system (stupid) and the cost of the historic style room keys (that no one cares about). The lobby is amazing and the hotel has spent every extra penny on making sure the lobby is amazing but that's it. They need to light a match to the rest of it. For some reason they like to stick people on the 7th floor which is where the pool is so you get noise and a lot of traffic on that floor. Be sure to ask for a room with a view otherwise you are getting the nasty side of the pool view that makes you want to keep those old stale curtains closed the whole time you are there. Its one thing to be historic, its quite another to be nasty. My hotel room last night had a toilet see that was too small for the toilet allowing your thighs to touch the under part from the seat...eww. Water pressure sucks, did I mention the odor. The bathroom was like a public restroom and I treated it as such. The carpet was so nasty that it was almost sticky EVERYWHERE. Look enjoy the lobby, music, drinks, people and free popcorn then go stay in your actual hotel that has tv channels and you can regulate your own air. We literally walked the strip after checking out to see what hotels we would be staying in for the future. Next stop the Regency Hotel.

Room Tip: Specify no views of the pool. Specify rooms between the first and 3rd floor but really stay somewhere else just party there.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Tommie A

I am sorry that your stay was not a good experience. Weekends are the busiest time in the hotel and in Hot Springs. Please trust that if we could have parked you in valet we would have.. The wedding guests took up a few daily parking areas and not overnight. The garage is patrolled by our security staff. There are certainly no excuses for the carpet or lack of water pressure.

Once again please accept my apologies for the inconveniences caused.

Sincerly,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The Arlington is a historic hotel that has a lot of character and charisma. The rooms are not modern but they are clean and comfortable. If you want modern go to a Holiday Inn but if you want to experience nostalgia give The Arlington a chance.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write and recommend that everyonne should experience the Arlington. Just immagine how many guests we have served since 1924.

Thanks,